Tricks,tips +more- even king passwords!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rachael brethour3

Reaction score
Hey guys, im Rachael and im here to give you some new tricks,tips,passwords +more for you tamagotchie V3.,

If you want the full royal costume, i have some passwords for you. If you would like to get it then you have to start your tamagotchie over and make a new user name. The user name that you will have to use is: gkb If you have decided to get this far and create a new charector, Then you will be able to type in these paswords in your v3 tamagothcie

for the ring its- 57536 30097

for the cape its- 83872 19822

for the crown its- 01354 55110

now look in your items, and you should have the rare costume(you can only wear as an adult)

SHOP CODES: (go in the shop and click A then wait 2 seconds and click A)

Cake- ABBA ACBA

STEAK-BCAB ACBC

CUCUCLOCK- CBAC CABC

RCAR2- AABB CABC

STUFFED ANIMAL- CACA BABC

HAIR GEL- ACBB BACC

LOVE POTION- BCBC CABC

Games-

If you are having a hard time winning bump, and you dont know why, then feed your guy alot of snacks untill he gets to be 99 poubds, then try playing, and you should win!

If you are having trouble getting the ball on heading, and you dont know why, then stand in the middle, then if the ball is going to the right, hit the ball, and then go back to the middle, so your equelly close to each side.

Well i hope you guys ;ike what i added. If you have any quetions about your tamagotchie, then just write back. Comments are also always apprechiated. :)

Hey guys, im Rachael and im here to give you some new tricks,tips,passwords +more for you tamagotchie V3.,

If you want the full royal costume, i have some passwords for you. If you would like to get it then you have to start your tamagotchie over and make a new user name. The user name that you will have to use is: gkb If you have decided to get this far and create a new charector, Then you will be able to type in these paswords in your v3 tamagothcie

now look in your items, and you should have the rare costume(you can only wear as an adult)

Cake- ABBA ACBA

STEAK-BCAB ACBC

CUCUCLOCK- CBAC CABC

RCAR2- AABB CABC

HAIR GEL- ACBB BACC

LOVE POTION- BCBC CABC

Games-

If you are having a hard time winning bump, and you dont know why, then feed your guy alot of snacks untill he gets to be 99 poubds, then try playing, and you should win!

If you are having trouble getting the ball on heading, and you dont know why, then stand in the middle, then if the ball is going to the right, hit the ball, and then go back to the middle, so your equelly close to each side.

Well i hope you guys ;ike what i added. If you have any quetions about your tamagotchie, then just write back. Comments are also always apprechiated. ;)
B) cool

Cake- ABBA ACBA

STEAK-BCAB ACBC

CUCUCLOCK- CBAC CABC

RCAR2- AABB CABC

HAIR GEL- ACBB BACC

LOVE POTION- BCBC CABC

Games-

Well i hope you guys ;ike what i added. If you have any quetions about your tamagotchie, then just write back. Comments are also always apprechiated. ;)
How do you visit the king? What are the holiday passwords? And grandparent/parent passwords?

The user name that you will have to use is: gkb If you have decided to get this far and create a new charector, Then you will be able to type in these paswords in your v3 tamagothciefor the ring its- 57536 30097

That information was originally given by GK1 of Tama-Zone. That is her username, and she posted the same username, and passwords. Plagerizing is against the law, and I suggest you do not do it again.

I know you ment well, but next time, give GK1 some credit.

//CS

i don't want to restart my tama!!!

it took me like an hour to enter the all the codes! and i have lots of gotchi points!

the rcar2 code and the love potion codes are incorrect.. cuz they dont work! lol! i dont no wut they are tho.. if i find out, i will post it tho! but just so u no, theyre not right lol. the rest of them work tho! lol

i already have the ring so i dont know if that code works but i DO know that the other two dont if u haven't paid lol.. like.. the crown and the cape dont work.. but im not sure about the ring and i dont think i can check since i already have it..

Ok i just tried it and it didnt work.. SOOO... none of those codes for the king's things work.. you HAVE to pay for them.. sorry bout that though!

Oh.. and NEVER and i mean NEVER reset your tamagotchi when someone says to because its a cheat and it will work.. because it WONT its just a waste of your time AND you WILL lose your tamagotchi character that you have already been working on.. if your tamagotchi died, then FINE, you can try it.. but otherwise.. DONT reset ur tamagotchi.. it sucks to lose everything youve been working on!

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried this over 30 times and i always lost on the 1st or 2nd round!

That information was originally given by GK1 of Tama-Zone. That is her username, and she posted the same username, and passwords. Plagerizing is against the law, and I suggest you do not do it again.I know you ment well, but next time, give GK1 some credit.

//CS
woah...scary.... :(

This info was found by GK1 on Tama-Zone. Plagerizing is not very nice AND against the law , if you want to post something that is IDENTICAL to what someone else posted ask them if you can and then when you post at least qive then credit. They still helped, but there are thousands of posts out there that look just like this. But NONE of them credit GK1.

Kimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back