tricks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gustavo

Reaction score
:D

1. this is a password to the chile trip insert as password at the airplane agency 65622 46303 then get your chile souveniere.

;) :lol: :lol:

here ive got recomendations !!!!

when you vot at tama island vote for mimitchi and mametchi you might see one of them winning because until now theyve got the more amount of votes.

if youre tamagotchi has 6 or7 years old set the time to 5:59 pm the matchmaker should appear and try to get your tamagotchi married.

:ph34r: :D

if you want a boy tamagotchi to have a boy baby say no the first time the matchmaker ask you for geting married and when she comes back and trys again you will have a baby boy and if you want to have a girl baby say yes the first time.

:ph34r: :lol: ;) :p ;) :huh:

if you want santa to come to your tamagotchi set the date to december 24 when your tamagotchi goes to sleep santa may come and live him a present and next day your tamagotchi will open it and then a christmas tree will appear.

:wacko: :) hope i helped bye

Thanks! That was really helpful to me! :)

I really cannot believe I have actually got onto this message board! :wacko: Everything kept going wrong and I was getting really fed up! :)

I love tamas and I can't wait to make some new pals on this cool site! :)

I can be your pal! :) i actually babysit my familys tamagotchis! lol! Gustavo, the chile thing didn't work.

Last edited by a moderator:
no offence but the matchmaker cheat did not work when my Tama was 6 its turing 7 l8r today so il try it again l8r

:wacko:

1. this is a password to the chile trip insert as password at the airplane agency 65622 46303 then get your chile souveniere.

:unsure: :lol: :lol:

here ive got recomendations !!!!

when you vot at tama island vote for mimitchi and mametchi you might see one of them winning because until now theyve got the more amount of votes.

if youre tamagotchi has 6 or7 years old set the time to 5:59 pm the matchmaker should appear and try to get your tamagotchi married.

:furawatchi: :D

if you want a boy tamagotchi to have a boy baby say no the first time the matchmaker ask you for geting married and when she comes back and trys again you will have a baby boy and if you want to have a girl baby say yes the first time.

:ph34r: :mimitchi: B) :p :D :mametchi:

if you want santa to come to your tamagotchi set the date to december 24 when your tamagotchi goes to sleep santa may come and live him a present and next day your tamagotchi will open it and then a christmas tree will appear.

:wacko: :) hope i helped bye
Your tricks are incorrect.

1. Travel Agency: What is your Tama's username? All V3s are specific about usernames.

2. The Matchmaker does not come at 6 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back