Trigger foods

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steak pie, and grandma made it tonight X3

Unfortunately I wasn't here to eat it hot, and stuffed myself full of pizza not too long ago >.< So I have to wait to eat it.

Lasagne and chips are the main ones. :3

And how could I possibly forget icecream? I eat about four of those a day.

Pasta--fettucine alfredo

Chocolate

Nachos

Chipotle's rice bowls

Chips

French fries

Fries.

Chips.

SHRIMP. OHHOLYCRUD.

Grapes. xD

It's times like those that make me wish we'd never get full and we could just eat forever. :)

Don't want to sound weird-- but asparagus. I absolutely LOVE it, and will eat as much as I can . We have some in our garden out back, but it won't be ready for another year. I will eat asparagus when it is in season as a meal with maybe a salad to go along with.

Goldfish, Chips, Crackers

I have these Gobstoppers/Jawbreakers I can't stop eating xD

Salted crisps, salted popcorn and salted peanuts (anyone else spotted a theme here yet? xDD)

I eat one, and then I just can't stop. There's something about them that's addictive, and I actually have to put them away after a while.

I usually finish most of my popcorn before the movie starts. I don't even realise, but I'm forever just eating more..

pretty much any food, I happen to like it a lot 8D

but goldfish crackers, ohhh man. I can eat like 10 packs a day.

Oh! I just had some of my dad's apple cider donut, and I think that's another thing I have to add to the list. And chocolate. How could I have forgotten chocolate? -brick'd-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back