Troubles with the Meme family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi353

Reaction score
I have the meme family :) can my imochi evoved, if it does, then i would have two memetchis! and then if i keep having the meme family i will have the same charcters for ever and ever! so can i get my memetchi marrying a different character so they are a mixed family?

:mimitchi: Mimitchi353 :mimitchi:

If you want, you can keep marrying your memetchi to mumutchi at 100% bonding if you want the memetchi family all over again. But i'm sure one day you won't be able to marry mumutchi and get the memetchi family.

EDIT: Getting the meme family, you need to marry it with a mumutchi at 100%. If you marry any other character, it wont be the meme family. If you want to get memetchi over and over, you must do what you did to get memetchi family and memetchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm over with the meme family! :angry: im gonna have a mixed family instead! thanks megaman! ;)

:eek: mimitchi353 :ichigotchi:

your imotchi wouldnt grow anymore and of course u can marry it with another character so it wont be a mixed family again..

anyway, even if u marry it with another mumutchi, u still couldnt get a pure family WITHOUT 100% BONDING.

Yes you can! But don't you like Memechis? Or just reset it. :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back