True love?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
True love?

Am I truly in love??

I like this boy. Wait, no, I LOVE this boy. His name is Jason. He's so nice to me too.

And he's cute.

I can't stop thinking about him. He says he likes somebody in the class, and it's not the girl he ALWAYS goes out with. So thats good to hear.

We always talk on MSN and we always play outside together; if he sees me outside, he'll come otuside too. If I'm riding a scooter, he'll bring out his scooter too. I even rode his monkey bike before! ^-^

I've liked him since the beginning of the year. My friend likes him too, but today she said she didn't because he said, "Why'd you let the ball in!" during Gym. And during that time, she's all like, "He's soooo ugly!! Why do you like him? Don't like him." and my response was......"Look, he's really cute. And even YOU think so; remember you told me that for the past two weeks? Anyways, I don't like him because of how he looks.....but of how nice he is. He has this really great personality (and he's super cute too!). He's soooooo nice to me, and at the beginning of the year I thought he was ugly too. But once I got to know him, he because more and more beautiful to me." Now, she likes him again as well.

Am I really in love?? :( I think I am. I have never felt this way before.

**NOTE: Do not post "kids under 16 cannot fall in love" or blah blah blah. If you do, I'll get a guide to delete your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
True love?Am I truly in love??

I like this boy. Wait, no, I LOVE this boy. His name is Jason. He's sooo hot. :(

And he's so nice to me too.

I can't stop thinking about him. He says he likes somebody in the class, and it's not the girl he ALWAYS goes out with. So thats good to hear.

We always talk on MSN and we always play outside together; if he sees me outside, he'll come otuside too. If I'm riding a scooter, he'll bring out his scooter too. I even rode his monkey bike before! ^-^

I've liked him since the beginning of the year. My friend likes him too, but today she said she didn't because he said, "Why'd you let the ball in!" during Gym. And during that time, she's all like, "He's soooo ugly!! Why do you like him? Don't like him." and my response was......"Look, he's really cute. And even YOU think so; remember you told me that for the past two weeks? Anyways, I don't like him because of how he looks.....but of how nice he is. He has this really great personality (and he's super cute too!). He's soooooo nice to me, and at the beginning of the year I thought he was ugly too. But once I got to know him, he because more and more beautiful to me." Now, she likes him again as well.

Am I really in love?? :( I think I am. I have never felt this way before.

**NOTE: Do not post "kids under 16 cannot fall in love" or blah blah blah. If you do, I'll get a guide to delete your post.
Hmmm, I wouldn't say it's absolutely

True love, but it's love.

Lol I've felt what you are feeling before, lol

It's great. ^-^ I say you take the stab at it

and just ask him out. Even though I don't think

your love will last forever, it's good to try out

having a boyfriend and stuff.

Isn't that for you to know not us. I just don't know. Does anyone know how to describe 'true love' for anyone?

BTW is that why you changed your avvie like that? :(

We are all a little weird, and life's a little weird. When we meet a person whose weirdness is compatible with our weirdness, we fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.
-Author Unknown
That is one of my favorite quotes!! :(

Another is

Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.
-Author Unknown
I like that one too!!!
If you match both then you may be in love!!! :(

I think I'm in love too. With this real hot guy named Niko. I love him!

But I don't know if it's true love. I don't think it's his looks because people tell me he has a weird shaped head and I agree. lol.

I might not like him if he looked like a total geek. :(

I don't know if it's true love for you, either. Maybe just real love.

Matchy :(

Same thing happened with me.

Except at our lunch table where all the girls sit, there wasn't enough room at the other table for the guys so one had to come over. He didn't want to be alone so he waited for someone else to come. And then all of sudden you see my guy (his nickname is carrot) step up from the bench and come sit with us! I was like OMG! He loves sitting over there and he glances at me and comes over! Everybody started looking at me and giggling and I'm like shut up! And then we all started whispering.

Looks like we're both in love... I wouldn't say true love but it's love alright.

I like this boy. Wait, no, I LOVE this boy. His name is Jason. He's sooo hot. :angry:

Okay so you're asking if you're in love. Read your first sentence you say about him.

"I like this boy. Wait, no, I LOVE this boy. His name is Jason. He's sooo hot. :ph34r:"

Okay then read what you put second to this...

"And he's so nice to me too."

I'm not going to say you can't fall in love, however the fact you put his physical traits over his personality kind of bothers me. It sounds more like or crush consious to me.

So to answer your question no. I think it's hormones or something right now, maybe he's giving off the right scent who knows lol. But this is more infatuation than love. Come back and post in this topic in 3 months and see how you feel then, then wait 6 months see how you feel then...if it's consistant then I can be proven wrong and I will congratulate you :huh:

"Age: 11"

LOLOLOL.

First of all, true love hardly exists. I'm guessing about 1/100 people find true love in their lifetime, but probably less than that.

Second, don't go off on a hissyfit about having posts deleted- when people say stuff like that, it's usually true. Kids think that adults underestimate them, etc, but really, they are a lot of the time wrong. Kids haven't had enough experience or anything to know about love- the world isn't Cinderella. Most adults haven't either, what with abusive relationsships.

Don't use the word love, people.

"Age: 11"
LOLOLOL.

First of all, true love hardly exists. I'm guessing about 1/100 people find true love in their lifetime, but probably less than that.

Second, don't go off on a hissyfit about having posts deleted- when people say stuff like that, it's usually true. Kids think that adults underestimate them, etc, but really, they are a lot of the time wrong. Kids haven't had enough experience or anything to know about love- the world isn't Cinderella. Most adults haven't either, what with abusive relationsships.

Don't use the word love, people.
Adults can be wrong too. And she wasn't going in a hissyfit- she was stating something. :angry:

Anyway, maybe not "true" love yet, but maybe "love." Maybe try talking to him. :ph34r:

Okay so you're asking if you're in love. Read your first sentence you say about him.
"I like this boy. Wait, no, I LOVE this boy. His name is Jason. He's sooo hot. :angry: "

Okay then read what you put second to this...

"And he's so nice to me too."

I'm not going to say you can't fall in love, however the fact you put his physical traits over his personality kind of bothers me. It sounds more like or crush consious to me.

So to answer your question no. I think it's hormones or something right now, maybe he's giving off the right scent who knows lol. But this is more infatuation than love. Come back and post in this topic in 3 months and see how you feel then, then wait 6 months see how you feel then...if it's consistant then I can be proven wrong and I will congratulate you :ph34r:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed her putting physical traits before the personality.

Anyway, you pretty much took the words out of my mouth.

The first thing I thought when I read, 'I'm in love, he's so hot.' was, 'Ugh.. Teen crush..'

I respect all your opinions.

But just because I put he's "sooo hot" before I put how nice he was doesn't mean anything.

It was just the order of my words. Just because I say something first, does not mean thats why I like soembody. :furawatchi:

I for one think it is true love. You seem to like him ALOT. :furawatchi:

I for one think it is true love. You seem to like him ALOT. :furawatchi:
I can make a forum post about anybody and make it seem like that.

Doesn't mean love.

I can make a forum post about anybody and make it seem like that.
Doesn't mean love.
It's not your feelings though. So you can't know what Tamagirl_Desy is feeling without actually talking to her ( in real life, knowing her) or being her.

It's pointless making an argument with you guys. Too thick to comprehend anything.

I like this boy. Wait, no, I LOVE this boy. His name is Jason. He's sooo hot. :furawatchi:

Am I really in love?? :D I think I am. I have never felt this way before.

I think you just have a crush.....

I respect all your opinions.
But just because I put he's "sooo hot" before I put how nice he was doesn't mean anything.

It was just the order of my words. Just because I say something first, does not mean thats why I like soembody. ;)
The subconsious is a tricky sort like that. You may not think your order means anything, but the fact you took time to write it out and it fell in that order does make the few of us very skeptical. Now if you said it outloud, it's more fast paced, you have less time to think, it's more a direct thing.

Physical over personality, that's not true love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back