True scary storys!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hav one!!! its true, even ask tgd! she was there. its gd she didnt alredy tell u guys the story cauze i wanna tell it:

ok, well, me, my sis, and tgd were sleeping in my basement wit her friends (my sis was having her b-day party) and there was dis clown picture. im not scared of it, but my sis's friends were (and steph/tgd) and EVEN MY SIS!!!! WOW!!!! anyway, so ya. they were like, all scared and stuff. then it blinked!!!!!! and den we all looked away and the clown was gone! when we looked at it up close, thr was no clown. so we were all screaming (not me tho) and they raced up stairs to sleep. then at 4:00 in the mornin, tgd went down into the basement and there was a clown doll sittin in the middle of teh floor with a knife. she went and told us and when we came down tehre it had moved to the other side of teh rooom. the clown in the pic was still not thr. at 8:00 in the mornin, i told my mum and she went down to look but the clown was gone and he was back in the pic!!!! SCARY!!

eeeeekk! that's scary!! I heard theres alot of ghosts in japan!! :(   What kind of mouse costume? Like a real mouse or anime style?
I hate to freak you out but it looks like your avatar.... :eek: As far as I know I think my friend said he looked like a video game character. So this thing has been following her? She said that she was to freaked out she didn't want to keep it so she gave it to this site that has unatural phenomena.Darn it! I wish had that picture!! I really don't remember but they look similiar.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think that one is by far, the creepiest after the bllody mary one
that reminds me of something my friend did. Her cousins dare her to do bloody mary and she did only if they went with her. So they did. When they did that, she came out of the mirror and they ran. But she almost caught one of my friends cousins but luckily her made it through. They closed the door and held it closed cuz she was trying to open the door. When the door stopped shaking, they opened the door and she was gone. My friend said that when she came out of the window, it cracked. That's how they knew she was coming. But her mom replaced the mirror and she said that's why it looks so new.

ok so at my old elmentary school(im in middle now) the downstairs bathroom was haunted. all the girls agreed. you would hear the sinks going off and stalls opening and closing when you were alone in there.

and one time i was at a red robin restaurant and the same tinhg was happening and i was the only one in there.

The scareiest thing that happened to me hm....many of you may not believe this but i promise ti's realy,well me and my cat were playing outisde my cat gave a loud shriek! and ran inside then i looked behind me and i saw a dude dressed in black with one eye and a hood he had a gun he aime straight for me i didn''t know what to do *bang* i fell to the floor.Hours later i woke up and i said dad i got shot am i in heaven? and my dad is like what the devil are you talking about?.I looked and saw a bullet hole and i said did i get shot!!!! and hes like son,stop acting like an idiot.He said it was a dream maybe we will never know....

This isn't like most of your stories, but the scariest thing that happened to me was going through my first hurricane. It was Hurricane Charley on Friday, August the 13th 2004. The door of my house kept blowing open and my dad had me, my autistic brother, and my pregnant mother ran to the other side of the house and got in the closet. It went on like that for at least 2 1/2 hours. Then when we were running to the closet, we heard the roar of a tornado in our back yard. It took the roof off of the neighbors houses next door to us. The family on one side ran to our house for shelter; including a 6 day old baby. We were at my dad's house during that storm (my parents are divorced). After the storm was over, we went to the trailer park we were living in at the time and saw that the storm ripped the roof off, made the bathrooms collapse, and put my pink flower bedroom in the backyard in an orange tree. The some-what funny part of the story was when the electric can opener was still plugged into the wall. To make matters worse, we went through 4 more major hurricane that year. At least my litttle sister wasn't born yet. Sorry it isn't the best scary story in the world, but it is the truest, scariest thing that has yet to happen to me in my almost 13 years of life.

What a coincidence it happened on the day of bad luck: Friday the 13th.

One time like at 10:00, I was in bed and I heard something fall. I was so scared I froze for like 1 minute.Then I turned my reading light on, there was a shadow of a head moving.This time I think i passed out cause the next time I saw something was at 3:00 AM. This time I called for my mom. She came in with her flash light. We checked out side but nothing was there.My mom told me to go back to sleep but the experience left me awake the whole night.

My story was short so here's on that happened to my friend Tamy. (She said it was true but i dont know)

One night she was in bed and she heard a voice."Tamy, im at the first step" "Now the second!" She was so scared she hid under her blanket for 2 minutes.Then the voice said"Tamy, I'm one the last step." "I'm in the hall" "I'm in your room" "Now i've got ya!!"She screamed so loud her dad came in and checked the place, but nothing was there...

Well I hope I didn't scare you so you couldn't sleep :p :( :p :p

here is anothere one me and my friends were on a feild trip and we were alowd to goin the woods by our selfs the place was callled charotywoods and we went in and we got lost we were there for ages and afraid that the bus would leave us we meet the boys group and we went together [girls and boys] and walked around then there was a scream we started to run and a figure was folowing us i fell over a branch and my leg was really hurting :huh: so i started to cry and then the boys started to call for help and the girls comfoted me and then a man came we alll screamed then it was the helper so we went with him it turned out i spraind my leg

its true

-jaida007

Well I hope I didn't scare you so you couldn't sleep :p   :huh:   :mimitchi:   :mimitchi:
*shakes you did*

Um... This one isn't too scary but was if you were the victim so here I go. We were sitting in class and the wall fell down on top of us. We are unharmed but were scared while we were under it.

Atcamp we went on a tramping trip and two things happened first: We had to walk in pairs of one boy one girl and got put with Caleb but I wanted to go with my bf. We had to help each other cross a stream and I slipped into his arms and we both started to fall but grabbed a tree branch and another pair helped us out.

Second: We were walking along a steep edge and he slipped and fell down the edge I grabbed his hand and thought we were both going to fall but I managed to get him back up. He was in total shock from the fall (he hit his head) and just fell into my arms and I just held him even though I had a bf but I couldn't leave him there. we just lay there until a teacher came. We both got lifted out of the bush by helicopter and he had a mild concusion and I had a fractured ankle from im falling on it when I pulled him up.

We were at a one night camp and a creepy guy was caught unzipping my friends tent with a knife in his hand.

I was asleep and a party down the road got out of hand and I woke up and some drunks were trying to pick our lock and when I went to the door I yelled at them through the cat door and they took our recycle bins and I went back to bed then one of our recycle bins was biffed at my window and I the cans fall out on the lawn and then the other one brok my window and landed beside me on my bed. The next day my neighbours fence had been smashed down.

ok...this is going to sound so dumb but I swear it happened to me.

My house used to be haunted (ah this sounds dumb already) and alot of things happened but I'll jsut talk about the most drastic ones that happened to me. So I was home alone just doing homework and I was expecting my mom home any minute. So I heard call my name, so I thought she was home. So I walked out saying "hi mom did you...." and I realized no one was there. So I was freaked out.

So I was hurrying back to my room and I passed through the living room, then I heard like a strange voice say something. I can't explain it it sounded sort of like english except not quite. I think it was english backwards. Then it laughed. I was sooooo sacred. Later when my mom came home I told her, but she didn't really belive me.

Later that week the t.v. and stereo kept turning on by itself. That's sort of explainable I guess, but it was still weird. So eventually I had to get a lock on my door because I felt someone staring at me in bed at night from the hallway. I was seriously bothered by it.

So prior to all of this I started geting these dreams of things that would happen the next day, very vivid ones. And so I guess I'm sort of...sensitive to that stuff. So I started like getting certain feelings around the house. Like I got pictures in my head of a tall guy with dark hair, and I knew when he was angry or like....curious. It only got angry once though. When this guy was at our house, one of my moms friends. And I got the feeling it was mad. And a shelf nailed to the wall fell on the guy who was there that night.

But I never could get it's motives, I din't know what it wanted other that it knew it shouldn't be there, but it was anyways. Like it was defiant, and for some reason it was interested (i can't think of any other word to describe it) in me. I don't why but it just was.

So another day when I was home alone, I was in my room doing homework, my mom was gone again. I thought I heard her call me again but I just ignored it and kept doing homework. I was thinking about what happened the last time. Then I heard it agian, but in my room. It said something and laughed again. Then I just said verbally (sp?) "Get out, leave, go away. You shouldn't be here. I command you in the name of God to get out." and so I prayed about it, and it just left eventually.

And so that's my story, and I honestly wouldn't blame anyone for not believing me. Sorry for any spelling errors.....it's late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back