Truly best friends forever

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*tammy_lover*

Reaction score
My old story died, so here it is again. I hope I get more replies, and please don't do too much deaths *shivers*

[SIZE=14pt]Chapter One - Was it a Ghost?[/SIZE]

Tabby cycled down the foggy path. She shivered and propped her bike up against the cold stone wall. Where was she? Tabby had never gotten lost before, but Tama-Planet was a big place and it was easy to get lost. There she stood, cold and shivering with not a thing apart from her bike. She sat down on the wall. Am I going to be lost FOREVER? She thought. Suddenly there was a deafining squeal which made the little Ichigotchi head jerk around. There was a loud scream of "AAAAAaaHHHHHhhh!!" but no car came. Nobody. Nobody until there came a faint flapping sound coming from the left. It was Amy, her Puroperatchi sister. Tabby burst into tears "How lucky you found me!" she cried "I would of been stuck here all my life!" Amy paused and looked at Tabby "Where on ea- TAMA PLANET have you been?" "Oh Amy, I'm sorry!" Tabby squealed "But did you hear it?" "Hear what?" asked Amy "So you didn't hear anything?" asked Tabby "There was a squealing of breaks and a loud scream!" "Stop telling lie's, Tabby! We need to get home. It's just down that road..." When they walked along the path all Tabby thought of was Amy and the car crash. Why was there no car? she thought And Amy always belives what I say! Something's strange...

The next day...

"Wake up! Wake up, Tabby!"

Tabby groaned. Why did she have to wake up so early?

"Have you forgotten we are in a boarding school? Now get a move on!"

"Hey, I'm not your servant, alright, Amy?" said Tabby and they both laughed

Now thats more like it... Tabby thought

She looked at her watch

"Ah! We're 10 minutes late for PE! Get those wing warmers off, It's boiling outside!"

"So you're telling me to be the servant now, are you!?"

To be continued... By you!

Last edited by a moderator:
gym class just made it worse! With the sneakers everyone was wearing, she heard screeches, breaks, and even a AAAAaaHHHhhhh!!!!! While playing tag, so there was only one thing she had to do...........

Tabby said to her gym teacher that she wasn't feeling well and had to go to the school nurse, but instead of going to the hospital, she went up to her room and sighed. Was she going to keep hearing that thing she had heard last night over and over again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back