Truth & Lies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raerox10

Reaction score
Kiwi walked home from school in the rain, everything was dark and dreary. TamaTown wasn't what it used to be. There was a new Gotchi King, and he was the old Gotchi King's son. The day the Gotchi King's son took the throne, his father disappeared. Every couple days, a Tamagotchi that lived in TamaTown would be taken, but they were mostly the girls. The queen was gone, too. The new Gotchi King was mean and wicked. There were hundreds of servants for the new Gotchi King, and the new Gotchi King treated them like junk. It was a horrible time for in TamaTown. Kiwi looked up and saw a dark figure emerging from a dark alley. Kiwi's eyes grew wide and she walked a bit faster. Then... "Mmmm!" Someone had walked up behind Kiwi and put tape over her mouth. Someone was gripping Kiwi tightly, and Kiwi couldn't stand the pressure. So... she passed out.

Kiwi woke up in the King's Palace. The King was standing in front of her, staring at her. Kiwi wasn't thinking about how evil he was, so she blurted out, "Your magesty! A wicked man grabbed me and kidnapped me! They gripped me harshly. Please, take me home!" Tears were in Kiwi's eyes, so the King said this, "Oh, that was a very wicked man, dear! You're right. Here, I'll let you stay here. You're not going home until that man is caught and arrested. Deary, please come with me. I'd like you to meet somebody. It gets awfully lonely here." Kiwi followed the King, but the King grabbed Kiwi's hand and squeezed it. If it hadn't been the King, she would've yelled out, "Don't touch me!" But, since it was, she kept her mouth shut. The King led her into the Servant's Chamber, which was right next to the Prisoners. In the Servant's Chamber, there were almost 50 rooms. In the 9th room, the King opened the door. Kiwi saw a maiden that looked about in her late 30s. Kiwi noticed this maiden looked familiar to her. "This is Flora. Flora, show this dear girl to her chamber." The maiden nodded. "I get my own chamber, Your Magesty?" Kiwi burst out. The King nodded and opened the door to leave. Before he left, he kissed Kiwi's hand gently and said, "Please call me King." Then, he left. Kiwi blushed and looked at Flora. "Kiwi, I never thought I would see you here!" Flora stepped towards Kiwi, but Kiwi stepped back. "How do you know my name?!" She cried. "Kiwi, dear, I am your neighbor. Now come, let me show you your chamber." On the way to her chamber, Kiwi asked, "But, you can't be my neighbor! You're a servant!" "Dear, the King kidnapped me and brought me here. He takes women here to be his Queen. If they find out what he is doing, he makes them Servants. If they tell the other servants, he sends all the servants that know about it to become Prisoners forever. Please, don't ever let him find that out!" Kiwi nodded. "Dear, this is your chamber." Flora showed her a giant room and sat down on her canopy bed. "Why would King want me? I mean, I'm only 16!" Kiwi asked. Flora replied, "He wants a Queen. He's treating you very much like royalty. He would usually just kidnap someone and send them to work. You're very lucky. But the worst part is when--" But then a loud voice boomed out, "Flora!" Flora panicked. "Oh dear! I've said too much. Oh Kiwi, promise me you'll be careful!" The King then walked into Kiwi's chamber and looked at Flora. "What have you been telling dear Kiwi?" "Uh... nothing. Just telling her to make herself at home," Flora lied. "Go to my Chamber and wait outside. I shall deal with you in a minute." Flora just stood there and looked at him. "GO!" He yelled. Flora walked slowly. Before she left Kiwi's chamber, she spit on the King's royal shoes and then left. King sat down by Kiwi on her bed and grabbed her hand. He looked into her eyes and said, "Darling Kiwi, what has she told you?" Kiwi didn't want to get Flora punished, so she said, "To get comfy." The King hugged Kiwi and whispered to her, "Don't believe a word that wretched woman has told you. I have to tell you something." Kiwi looked up at him and said, "Yes?" The King said, "Would you like to be my Queen?" Kiwi looked astounded. "I've only just met you. Give it more time. Since this is my chamber, get out." The King looked at her, turned his back, and left. The King couldn't believe her. To get what he wanted, he decided to give her more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back