TS8520

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have edited / removed every reply in this topic that broke our rules on naming and shaming :rolleyes:

It is not right to mention someone's user name / nick name and then ask if anyone else likes them or not - that's naming and shaming.

If you then reply and mention your own opinion, it doesn't matter if you tell the person that they are naming and shaming - you have contributed an opinion to a topic that breaks our site rules and you have also broken the site rules.

If you see a post that breaks the site rules please don't reply. Just click on the REPORT button - that little orange ! triangle - that appears in the bottom right hand corner of every post on the forums and one of the TamaGuides will deal with it.

There is no need to tell the topic starter that they are breaking the rules. There is no need to tell them that the topic will be removed. There is no need to tell them that you have reported it. There is no need to tell them that you will "get a Guide to close the topic".

I'm going to suggest that everyone takes a moment to read through our site rules again and that everyone tries harder to follow them.

If there is anything about this post that you don't understand, please PM me and I will be happy to explain it all more clearly.

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back