TSCAC

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamabuddi

Reaction score
Hello I hope I don't seem like a copy cat but I thought it would be fun to start my own Adoption center. I hope thats ok! So lets get started! :mimitchi: <----- Adrienne will be my helper! She is excited to be working here!

So the tamas up for adoption are:

(feel free to change the name)

:lol: - Willy- male: Willy is fun and cheerful!

:wacko: - James-male- James is shy and needs a lot of love! *Adopted*

:marumimitchi: -Felicia- female- Felicia is careing and always there to bring peace! *Adopted*

:puroperatchi: -Marshmellow-girl- marshemellow is cuddly and cute and loves attention!

:hitodetchi: - Shimmer- girl- Shimmer is Kind and always puts others first! *Adopted*

:nyatchi: - Richie- male- Richie is fun and playful! He likes to joke a lot!

:pochitchi: - Thomas-male- Thomas doesn't talk or play much! But a little love will help him!

There are more to come! Also I will be opening the shop! I hope you all adopt!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please adopt, These Tamas need your help! We have 2 new tamas up for adoption!

:D - Duncan-Male-Duncan is fun and likes to be praised! *Adopted*

:) -Raquel-female-Raquel is timid but is very helpful!

before i adopt i want my tama :D Lea to talk 2 James.

tamabuddi could u make up a conversation with :) meeting :mimitchi: ?

Sure Ponytchiluv! And thx for stopping by!!

Lea- "Um.. Hi James...I like ...you*cheeks Flush*

James- "Oh... hi *stares and drools* ...I like you too!"

Lea-"Great we make great friends"

James-"Can we be more than..... friends??"

Lea-" I was hoping you would ask me that!" *giggles*

( James and Lea walk off Holding Hands!!!)

ok but maybe Lea and James will start out as gf&bf. i might adopt James later. :furawatchi: :wacko:

I have 2 questions about the Adoption Center. Can the tamas evolve, and can the tamas that have been adopted visit here?

I have 2 questions about the Adoption Center. Can the tamas evolve, and can the tamas that have been adopted visit here?
well i don't whelp here (but i want to help here plz let me tamabuddi) but i think they can visit.

Sure the adopeted tamas my visit! I love to see progress! And yes the Tamas can evolve! PM me when you want them to evolve! About adopting James That would be Nice! Ponychiluv I would appreciate it if you would help me! But I want you to help me with a specific thing if you don't mind! I would like you to help me with the tama Eggs! I am going to start making eggs along with the tamas!

Sure the adopeted tamas my visit! I love to see progress! And yes the Tamas can evolve! PM me when you want them to evolve! About adopting James That would be Nice! Ponychiluv I would appreciate it if you would help me! But I want you to help me with a specific thing if you don't mind! I would like you to help me with the tama Eggs! I am going to start making eggs along with the tamas!
actually u could just keep it wit tamas and if people wanted they could put them in their siggy! that way the tamas could be siggy pets and visit the Tscac

Ok Ponichiluv!

@ MametchiLuv- Of course he can! You name the lucky girl and this time let me know if you want him to be liked by the girl or not liked!

:furawatchi: bob likes memetchis so if one comes make up a conversation with them plz.

We have a new Tama up for Adoption!

:wacko: -Rose-Female- Rose likes :furawatchi: s she thinks they are cute! *Adopted*

bob likes rose could he meet her? maybe i'll adopt her if she likes bob :furawatchi:

Rose was walking to her Tama home when a Male named Bob walked up to her........

Rose- "Oh Hi I didn't see you!"

Bob-" I am sorry if I startled you"

Rose- " No its ok, your cute enough to get away with it"

Bob-" Well then" was all Bob could say because Rose had kissed him!

Ok :furawatchi: thx very much for stopping bye!

Here you go :wacko: She is excited to be going to a place she can call home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back