TT - UNITE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the girls tried their best not to laugh.

"WHAT IS IT? I DEMAND AN ANSWER!" TH screamed at Remudi, who was staring in the mirrow, wide-eyed and confuzed.

Zoom told the girls what she had guessed and all of them laughed except Steffi who let out a cry of "That's disgusting!!"

"Ugh.....a virus has a crush on me."said Steffi in disgust.

Remudi blushed navy. "I was thinkingthatwegottashutthosegirlsup[forgoodandmaybeweshouldwelligottagonowseeeya!"he gabbled, and ruished outta the room. The girls took this oppurtunity and jumped on TH. They pulled his metallic head off.

TH's brain leaked all over them. "Euw! These are new jeans!" said Esther.

A pile of TH was in the corner. "Done!" said Snowy.

All the girls walked out of the room.

But the pile of TH bits was putting itself back together..

Unfortunately, it didn't work. The pieces formed together and started to expand, becoming as tall os 45 feet. The newly formed TH beamed down upon his enemies, minions, or soon-to-be slaves.

"Why are you dragging me?" Admin asked incredously.

"No time!" Snowy told him, and ran around a corner. They then sat down to catch their breath.

"Explain now." Admin insisted, as Zoom rallied off all that had happened. Admin didn't inturrupt, but showed great emotion in some parts. "Astounding. How are you even here?"

"None of us know." Esther explained, looking at each of her friends.

Ok, the original authors (Me, bratstroxg, StarTama, etc.) Decided that there are to be no more characters beginning on page 2. We are now on page 24. You can go back and check if you don't believe me. I'm sorry.

you have to include everyone. Il get a guide if u can't include people who wanna join.

No, the thing is, we were getting a lot of replies, adding too many characters. We welcome anybody to add a post using the oroginal characters, but no more adding them. I remember you were OK with this many times before, using the oroginal characters. I'm not trying to be mean, but the five users that are the characters alter-egos decided that any more would be too many. This is not a roleplay, but a team story about five people trying to save TT.

PM me and/or all the other characters or people replying in this story if you have any more to say.

Remudi walked off feeling sad. Maybe he would of had more chance with Steffi if his 'dear old dad' wasn't evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back