TT - UNITE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you wanted revenge on Jack or TH why'd you kill Will Turner? That's murder and that's wrong." Snowy asked.

"Well that wasn't my revenge." Belle's eyes glared red and her voice became deeper. "That was for fun!"

A trap door suddenly opened up under the girls and they all fell down. They could here Jack Sparrow yelling at Belle. Zoom dropped the trinket and it smashed. It was un-fixable.

"Nice one Zoom." Esther said angrily glaring at her.

Last edited by a moderator:
OOC: I can't think of a place, you fill in the blank.

"I don't think anyone planned for a trapdoor to magically appear right under us." Zoom retorted sarcastically.

"Shut it you two, and lets find out where we are." Snowy warned, as everyone tried to get their bearings of where they were.

After a few minuted of feeling around, it hit them where they were.

They were in a...

....dungeon.

"I didn't know Tamatalk had a dungeon.." said Steffi.

Esther nodded, "This is getting freaky.." she said, still glaring at Zoom.

Zoom rolled her eyes and looked away from Esther. "Anyway, how many dungeons have we been in so far, a ga-jillion?"

"Probably close. Might as well wait it out. We can't be in here forever, because TH'll find out and come looking." StarTama suggested, and sat down. Soon after, everyone else followed suit, except for Esther, who stood leaning against the wall, looking at Zoom hatefully.

"Will you give it a rest? Look, I didn't mean to drop it, so my hand opened when we fell through the freakin' floor! It's called an accident, besides, what good would a trinket with a 'T' on it do anyway?" Zoom said loudly, getting mad because of Esther's additude.

"Well now we will never know if that trinket could save us 'cause you broke it. If we die it's all your fault" Esther spat the words at Zoom angrily.

"W..w..we're not going to die are we?" Steffi stuttered.

"Of course we're not going to die." Snowy said defiantly to Steffi.

"I was just saying if we do it's all Zoom's fault." Esther said spitefully.

Zoom rolled her eyes.

"Stop it guys." said StarTama.

"It's not my fault!!" said Zoom, "How was I to know?"

"It's never your fault is it!!?" Esther yelled.

"No!" said Zoom yelled back, just as loudly.

Steffi burst into tears. Zoom and Esther ignored her, still yelling at each other.

"Guys!" Snowy stood up, "Why don't you just sit down and shut up?" And with that she walked over to the other side of the dungeon, away from the others and sat down.

Zoom couldn't help but to smile. Everytime they fight, it was between her and Esther, usually over nothing.

"What are you smiling for?" Steffi asked curiously.

"It just seems that everytime there's a fight it's me and Esther, about something stupid." Zoom shrugged.

"Stupid?!" Esther whirled around.

" Esther, watch it." Snowy warned, as Esther returned to her spot.

"Well.. now we've sorted that out I think we should try to find a way out of here.." said StarTama.

"I don't think therer is a way out." Snowy commented.

"Me neither, I thought we already circled the outside." Steffi recalled.

"What should we do then?" Zoom asked.

"Sit down, and wait. TH, or Belle, or Jack, or somebody will come eventually." Zoom shruged, and slid down the wall to sit down.

The girls waited. They could hear Jack and belle yelling at each other.

"Why did you tell them that i killed Will, Jack?"

"You were trying to get them to destroy me,"

"So!! You betrayed me!"

"Then why did you kill Will" Jack paused while he drank some rum, "And not me..?"

The five girls sat in the chamber listening anxiously.

"Geez, they're arguing for it all." Esther observed.

"Yeah, amazing that they're fighting over who Belle killed." Steffi added.

"Oh my god, what if that trinket was Will's?" Zoom realised, clapping her hand to her mouth.

"The T could have been for Turner..." Snowy said slowly.

"Too bad Zoom broke it so now we will never know" said Esther unkindly.

Zoom rolled her eyes.

"Don't start that up again" said Snowy.

"We could ask..."StarTama thought. "Maybe Belle knows, or Jack. I don't think they hate us yet."

"Yeah, if anything, they should know." Snowy agreed. "But how do we get up to ask them?"

"We just wait I guess.." said Steffi.

"They don't want to hurt us, they just need.. well, actually I have no idea what they want us for.." said Snowy.

The girls went back to waiting.

Other than the bickering between Belle and Jack, everything was quiet. They almost hoped somebody would come and give them something to do.

The girls climbed out of the rubble and looked at Jack and Belle.

"I told you to bring them up here, not blow them up!!" said Belle.

"Sorry girls, wrong button" Jack said.

"It's fine," said Esther grimly, "really, we don't mind.."

The girls climbed out of the rubble and looked at Jack and Belle.
"I told you to bring them up here, not blow them up!!" said Belle.

"Sorry girls, wrong button" Jack said.

"It's fine," said Esther grimly, "really, we don't mind.."
THEY BLEWUP THEY CANT DO ANYTHING ELSE STAY WITH THE STORY

people these days :angry:

THEY CANT BE TALKING IF EVERYONE BLEW UP...........gosh people these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back