TTS - Tamatalk Trade Station -pokemon-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokuhoshi89tchi

Reaction score
So, as the title suggests, since many of us play Pokemon, both ORAS and XY, why not opening a topic for trading? Surely we all know how bad the GTS works most of the time, with people either asking for legendaries in exchange for some "flawless" pokemons they bred, or giving us useless pokemons in exchange for the ones we offered, asking for at least a 4IV in exchange...well, why not having our own Trade Station then? :p

Soooo...I'll start: I've got quite a lot of 3-4IV, Timid, Compound Eyes Joltiks (remnants of some breeding I've done), and 2-3 Heracross, Jolly, with Rock Blast (one is also a male), they should also have good IV (at least 3, maybe 4); is anybody interested in them? What I'm currently after is a Fletchling male with good IVs (at least 4, preferably Adamant but that's really not necessary as I have some Adamant females) or a Squirtle, whatever its nature, ability, or IVs, I just need a random one :D

Is anyone of you after some particular Pokemon? :)

EDIT: I got a 5IV Male Fletchling, so that's taken care of :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I really recommend getting a GameFAQs account and checking the ORAS boards. More specifically, the nexus guild. You'll just see why C:

I'm trying to hope for a Shaymin. I don't care what its moveset, nature or IVs is. I just want it. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back