tuff stuff

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama#1fan

Reaction score
i used to be in 3rd grade but then i got moved up to 4th grade and my 3rd grade class was very bad and the 4th grade teacher would switch classes and while she was with 3rd grade she would always talk about how the 4th grade is sooo good but when i went up there when she wasnt in the classroom they would dance on the desk and they would pass notes during class say bad words and not listen and i turned into one of those people which my best friend is in fourth grade and when im saying this im not talking about you buddy so my point is that there not as good as she thinks they are and alot of the trouble happened because of all the times she told us not to bring our tamagotchis we still did then it all went down hill from there and also everybody in my class at least has 5 tamas

Um, ok, whatever :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :mimitchi:
*Lovely.Swan.23*,

If your not gonna help, don't post.

Umm, I don't really get what you are saying, it's confusing, could you explain better?

You seem to be jumping from topic to topic.

off topic for a sec: Wow.. that must be one of the longest sentences I have ever read without a comma, full stop or any capital letters ;)

I guess there's good and bad in every class - no matter what grade and what school :D

The best thing you can do is try to get along and accept that sometimes there's going to be "tuff stuff" to deal with - because life is like that :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Please use periods and commas as TamaMum said.

Could you please edit your post so we can understand it? Thankyou :D .

No problem. But I also agree with TamaMum.

It's great to hear you got moved up to 4'th grade. :mimitchi:

Kids are learning bad behaviour at such young ages.

It's actually quite sad.

Telling the teacher is what I would do.

They can't get away with bad behaviour like that forever.

I'm sure it will be their payback time soon. :(

You'll feel so great after helping your class out, also.

-Rachel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back