Turbo's log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm starting up my V2 again, aswell as putting new batteries in my V3. Please send fanmail!

Sorry I haven't posted, I've been having a lot of personal stuff going on. Everyone is dead, except my V3. I forget what he/she is, but I'll find out and post.

Nothing much. My V3 is on pause. I can't get my devilgotchi to work though. DX.

Again, nothing much. Thinking about starting up Angel tomorrow. It would be an adult by Sunday, and then I could take it to school on Monday.

Started a fanfic last night. I posted the first chapter already, and second one will be up soon. I plan on hatching my angel shortly after I'm done writing it.

I'm lazy. :( I not only didn't write the second chapter, but didn't hatch anyone yesterday. I might still hatch Angel today, or possibly hatch my devilgotchi if I can put new batteries in it.

I'm having trouble putting a new battery in my devilgotchi. But my dad said he'll help me after homework is done.

Sorry I haven't been on recently. Busy with Midterms and all that stuff. Anyway, I'm trying to decide what tama I should start up for the vacation.

Started up my Devilgotchi. I got Zukidebitchi. In a few hours I'll start up my Angel, then a P2.

So haven't been working too much on the Vx, but I was thinking that I was going to have a contest. Who ever can make the best characters get's their characters put onto the VX. Here is the format:

Baby: One character that can be a boy or girl, or two characters (One boy, one girl)

Toddler

Teens: Good care and bad care

Adults:perfect care, Good care, Above average care, Average care, Bad care, Very bad care (7 Total)

Secret Character

You must either draw or pixilate all of the characters by March 1st. PM me with your entry.

Latest posts

Back