Ture love for Yuki

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gioann

Reaction score
( :( )this is Yuki, the sweetest and most attractive girl in school,

but She just cant find the proper person for Prom night!

Hows she gonna find her Prom date?

theres a girl named Luna whos also after a date ( :mimitchi: )...

Please make this story my best ever! :)

Yuki liked a guy named Rich, but Rich was hard to get to, he was playing sports almost all free time, and so many girls liked him. Yuki and Luna were friends. When Yuki told Luna, Luna warned her. "Yuki, watch out. Rich is pretty and seems nice, but he's actually pretty jerky, and he only has room in his heart for two things: Sports and himself. So you may have to watch out.." Yuki listened, and decided she would find someway to break his barrier! Luna looked dreamingly at Tim, who was shy and cute. He was also playing sports. He was rough there.

Rich secretly loved Yuki, but thought he wouldn't make Yuki happy. He kept his feelings to himself. One day, Yuki was watching Rich play baseball. Rich hit one right to Yuki- and hit her. Yuki fainted. Rich took her to the nurse's office. The nurse wasn't there, leaving Yuki and Rich alone.

Rich was a :D .Rich was studying too become a docter and looked at her.Her heart stoped!Rich quick zapped Yuki and she woke up."You saved me."said Yuki.And they kissed."Will you go to the prom with me?"said Rich."YES!'' said Yuki.Then they kissed again.Luna found a prom date too a :p named Will.At the prom.....

The danceroom broke. So the prom was held off. Dissapointed, the two couples were angry. Luna kept looking at Tim loveingly, though. Will glared at Luna. "Luna! Wake up! You are such a space living child!" Luna kept looking. Will finally slapped Luna and left. Luna cried loudly. Tim..

(she tought that Tim hit her)

"TIM! How dare you hit me! Your too rough for me now!

GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

Tim slowly backed away and finally let his feelings for Luna go.....

Luna looked at Will and smiled a small smile.....

I so hope that I will try falling for Will, Hes such a cute guy!

Will smirked evily. Luna felt funny; He should be asking if she's ok. "Will, why are you smirking?" "Why, Luna my dear, I just-" He stopped, unable to make an excuse for a evil smirk. Tim came back. "Luna, he was the one who hit you! I was trying to help you!" He pointed to the bandage on the spot that as bruised and bleeding that Will had hit. Will accidentally let out a look of shock.

"Will........How dare you lie!" said Luna

"oh oh... " said Will, (coz he knew Luna could smack the wits out of him)

Well...she did smack him hard indeed and then said to Tim"Im sorry...Please

Can we start over?"

Luna came and punched will again then said:If you ever come near me,

You can be sure I'll be ready and pleased to punch you!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!!! shouted both couples..

QUACK! said the duck....

Luna..gave the giant duck a GIANT smack and it flew to the skies!

Shouted...QUACK!!!TEAM ROCKET BLASTING OF AGAIN!!!!!!*

Finally...both the couples went on dates with each other...meeting

at parks...teame parks....fast food places....oh how romantic.... :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back