TV in a shop?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i haven't got a tv yet i belive you!

i had a, :angry: ;) B) and ninja dude!

lier lier lier plants for hire
I have asked u b4. PLZ DON'T CALL PEOPLE LIERS! Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean that they are liers. I HAVE seen it and it looks like a top hat. There are many people who are older (like me) than you and many people who are younger. What if one of these people were younger than you. Like lets say 6, 7, or 8. How would YOU Feel if someone called you a lier????? Plz stop calling people liers!

There is no Bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bill is a secret character on v3! :lol: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

What does having a Bill have to do with getting a TV? I got one when it was a teenager. :angry:

so looks like i have to have furawatchi to get TV anytime from shop....hmmm

when i had my V3 (it got stolen) i had a mametchi and the tv cost 5000gp

Hey ,my friend has a tv and hers isn't Bill .The tv really looks lik plasma screen !!! :) o(^o^)o

i dont have a bill and the tv was in my shop and it was on sale for half the price (2500 gp) but i thought it was a tophat and did not want it so i did not buy it

I don't have Bill and a Tv was in my shop.
Oh. Cool! Wow! No Bill and still a TV! I DIDN'T KNOW. I thought that you had to have Bill to get a TV! :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back