TV! V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coolness!! :huh:   you will make it like I said Hacunamatata!!! :D   :huh:   :mellow:   :huh:   :mellow:   :furawatchi:
Tamagirl#1 :furawatchi:
I though it was Hakuna Matata.[/offtopic]

Anyway, this TV item sounds like a good buy. I'll save up for it with my GET♪ sk1llz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the really cool information! I just recently bought the T.V. and I was wondering what it does. Mine is only a teenager, so I haven't had the chance to use it yet. I thought it was a top hat, too. lol
[SIZE=14pt]Glad to help! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :lol: :angry: :angry: :angry: :furawatchi: :angry: [/SIZE]

Tamagirl#1

I though it was Hakuna Matata.[/offtopic]
Anyway, this TV item sounds like a good buy. I'll save up for it with my GET♪ sk1llz.
You're right (I was in a hurry!)

I went to my shop one day and I saw a strange top hat thingy......Me and my brother (Tamaguy#1) both tryed to get enogh Gotchi Pionts and we made it!!!! I boght a TV its sooooooooo cool :p :D :D teehee what it does on mine, is some times it shows a memichi( :ph34r: ) on the tv screen and it plants something if a your tama charecter pops out instead of a plant, your tama smirks!! :ph34r: :ph34r: and there is a mamitchi :) thats builds w/ blocks if the bloks fall, your tama smirks. if they stay,,,,your tama jumps w/ happiness! and some more stuff it can do is talk w/ its best freind soooooo mine looks like this.... :furawatchi: :furawatchi: talkin' w/ its v3 buddy!!!!

Tamagirl#1
nice

That's SOOOO COOOOOOOOOOL!!!! OMG, its in my shop rite now, i was about to ask what it was......yet, i only have like 2796 points, and it costs 5000, NOOOOOO!!!! :)
i always have 9999 points :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :ph34r:

wow i have it in my shop now 2 and it is 5:41pm for me and i only have intill 7:00pm and i only have 2095p only like 300p to go! oh well better get back to playing! udate u l8r

bye!

wow sooo cute....when you do the TV,with the baby the baby watches too!!! OMG soooo adorable!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :( :angry: :( :angry: :D IM SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!(even though i only have like 68gp now...)

Laterz!!!

~tsalaam~

WOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!! B) :D :) :angry: B) B) IM SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!(even though i only have like 68gp now...)Laterz!!!

~tsalaam~
[SIZE=21pt]OH YEAH THATS THE WAY TO DO IT!!! TSALAAM! GREAT JOB...NOW DONT YOU JUST L-O-V-E- IT!?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Tamagirl#1[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]OH YEAH THATS THE WAY TO DO IT!!! TSALAAM! GREAT JOB...NOW DONT YOU JUST L-O-V-E- IT!?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]Tamagirl#1[/SIZE]
HELLZZZ YEA I LUV IT!!!! ITS SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!......no im not going through some sort of episode....or am i o_O

WOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:   B)   :)   B)   ;)   B)   IM SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!(even though i only have like 68gp now...)Laterz!!!

~tsalaam~
That TV item is soooooooooooo cool :D , my tama likes the part most when the :angry: jumps up :p :ph34r: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
HELLZZZ YEA I LUV IT!!!! ITS SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!......no im not going through some sort of episode....or am i o_O
DID YOU JUST CUSS???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back