TV

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

About how many hours do you whatch tv per week

• I don't have a tv

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 hrs.

• 4 hrs.

• 5 hrs.

• 6 hrs.

• 7hrs.

• 8 hrs.

• 9 hrs.

• 8 hrs.

• 9 or more hours.

• Less than 3 hours

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

emcat427

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Tv is ok to whatch but don't spend all your time whatching it! Go outside and have fun! Unless it is super cold then stay inside! I went through a year without tv and I am not joking and it was the best year of my life! Try it![/SIZE]

You said that the year you watched no TV was the best year of your life, but you have a TV show as your icon.

Ironic, no?

i don't watch much tv

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Tv is ok to whatch but don't spend all your time whatching it! Go outside and have fun! Unless it is super cold then stay inside! I went through a year without tv and I am not joking and it was the best year of my life! Try it![/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

TV IS FUN!!!!!!!! ..........uh, i mean, i hate it........im confused. nice avvie, i love that show!

shows/channels i watch(thank you dish network!!!!!)

cartoon net work:

my gym partners a monkey

fosters home for iaginary friends

squirrl boy

re-animated

ben 10

disney channel:

hannah montana

thats so raven

suite life of zack and cody

yea, thats about it.....lol.

well i dont really watch tv much exepct for like 1 hour a day

I don't watch TV that much let me see: (some of these show i only get it once a week.)

My name is earl-------- = 30 mins

The office--------------- = 30

saturdays sometimes--=120 (about)

malcom in the middle=+120

_______________about 300 minutes = about 5 hours of TV time per week.

and about 300 minutes divided by 7 days = about 42.85714285721485714... rounded= about 43 minutes a day if i watched it equally. :wacko:

(did I mess up? I'm not good with math. :angry: )

Too Much.

TV is nothing compared to the computer... lol!

Depends what day it is. Right before the bus comes for school I might watch the weather for a couple minutes. When I have no school, I watch just about 3 hours from 11 - 2; Gilmoore (sp?) Girls, Full House, and Family matters. :wacko:

And if I feel like it, I'll watch another hour of Gilmoore (sp?) Girls in the afternoon at 5.

Not a lot of TV for me, hehe. :angry:

I watch about 3 hours A WEEK I barley wacth TV on weekdays (Only if it is a REALLY good episode of Yu Yu Hakusho) and somtimes if I get my homework done in time I can Watch Spiral. then on Saturdays I watch Naruto^^.

i dont whach alot of TV

i like to go outside!!

read

and do other stuff

**go out with friends**

I watch it sometimes a lot and sometimes I would rather be outside or on the computer!

[SIZE=14pt]i watch lots of TV me watch about 4 hours a day hehe.[/SIZE]

:huh: ^_^ :( :p :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back