Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say douse yourself.And I was kidding.

Why don't you pay attention to what I did to your post?

Sure, maybe this is not school, but you should treat it like so.

I mean, what if you get used to typing like that?

Sure, maybe editing your post was rude, but I could seriously care less.

I am not sorry.

Aha. Besides, right there in your post, you stated it is not against the law to change something.

And I'm hardly the idiot here, just because you don't like someones point of view/ Don't understand what their saying/ take something the wrong way, dose not make the person on the other end the idiot.
i know its not against the law to change something, but something thats not owned or used by another person!!!!! vampires are not trademark!!!!!!!!!!!! also, im not "gonna get used to typing like this" and "treat this like school"because im not stupid, im not going to write an essay using no captials and stuff like that. once again THIS IS NOT SCHOOL and im not getting graded!!!!!! so please dont comment how "only low intelligence type like this"

sorry, i relize, my mistake now, i just dont like ranting (even if i sounded like i was ranting i dont think i was)
It's okay. Let's not argue, okay? ;)

I figured I'd bring up the fact that bestseller being BEST SELLER means nothing but it sells a lot of copies.
Very true.

It doesn't mean anything about if people liked it or not. Just how much hype was built up about it, and how many copies were sold.

Twilight was a good book, so it sold a lot of copies. Since Twilight was so good, people bought New Moon, which was horrible.

How they got the hype back up for Eclipse after that mess I'll never understand, and then people freaked over the last book of the series, Breaking Dawn.

Best Seller is just about quantity sold. Not quality in writing.

So...

Twilight is about a girl who falls in love with a vampire, is hunted by another vampire, and expresses her wish to become a vampire at the end, but doesn't. (got it from Wikipedia). I kind of know some of the story (all the girls in my school read it like the Bible) and I've seen the book itself: big and fat. But I suppose that means it has a lot of plot to it.

It seems to me that it's just one huge drama after another. Doesn't seem that interesting, though. Well, I guess that's because it's aimed at young females. It's apparently a dark romance. I don't see how that's engaging, but to each their own. I just wish people wouldn't kill it with stupid fanfiction like they did with some good series: Harry Potter, Death Note and Naruto.

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging is a good read, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend whom is in sixth grade said that we should wait a bit. Maybe just a sample, to see the plot and if there are many words meant for her age.

Cecib :D

So...
Twilight is about a girl who falls in love with a vampire, is hunted by another vampire, and expresses her wish to become a vampire at the end, but doesn't. (got it from Wikipedia). I kind of know some of the story (all the girls in my school read it like the Bible) and I've seen the book itself: big and fat. But I suppose that means it has a lot of plot to it.

It seems to me that it's just one huge drama after another. Doesn't seem that interesting, though. Well, I guess that's because it's aimed at young females. It's apparently a dark romance. I don't see how that's engaging, but to each their own. I just wish people wouldn't kill it with stupid fanfiction like they did with some good series: Harry Potter, Death Note and Naruto.

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging is a good read, though.
No, it actually has basically no plot to it until the last 100 pages or so. ._.'

Though, you're pretty much right here.

Its a good book.

Theres 4 books to the series.

Twilight

New Moon

Eclipse

Breaking Dawn

The last book was absoloutely terrible but besides that its a good book and series.

I love Twilight! I read the 1st book and am currently reading New Moon! I'll hopefully finish it SOON! I really want to read Breaking Dawn. I should hurry and finish New Moon so I can start Eclipse.

At first, I liked it, but now it has kind of murdered my interest in vampires. D= I mean, Bella is utterly pathetic and every minute is just talking about Edward's "beauty". Five guys like Bella just after she moves in. How is that possible? Bella falls in love with Edward's impossible beauty after knowing him for like, three hours. And he sparkles. I repeat, sparkles. I find it disgusting how everybody's so infatuated over some fictional vampire. Lots of people I know absolutely love the series.

Honestly, I think picking up the book was a waste of time.

Self:.:pity...I think I've fallen in love with you. Sweet Kandi and princess08, I agree. "Bestselling" is about quantity, not quality. (And please do not make remarks that I am a hypocrite about my avatar and New Moon, I just like the picture. xD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back