Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reading Breaking Dawn right now.

Not impressed. I read about five hundred pages last night, started at around five-ish, with breaks, and it just wasn't that good. I would've perferred the baby died, Bella killed herself, and so did Edward, and Jacob. Ya know?

...What? It would've been interesting.

Eh. It was horrible. I hated it. Everything that was supposed to happen...happened in BD. She got everything she wanted. The least SM could have done was make it more interesting and twist the plot a little. It was baddd.

I'm reading Breaking Dawn right now.Not impressed. I read about five hundred pages last night, started at around five-ish, with breaks, and it just wasn't that good. I would've perferred the baby died, Bella killed herself, and so did Edward, and Jacob. Ya know?

...What? It would've been interesting.
Yeah, it would've been interesting, but SM is all for happy endings right.

Yeah, it would've been interesting, but SM is all for happy endings right.
Yeah, she's all happy-ending. I have a soft spot for sad endings. Maybe that's why it was bad.

I just finished Twilight last night and started on New Moon. It's really slow D:

I'm about 130 pages in and getting really bored with it.

Bella is acting like me, and it's making me feel bad for how I act when I'm depressed xP

**This is the best book iv'e ever read! :wacko: :D

**Please don't insult other members like that. It's alright if people have different opinions from what you have. Try not to take it personally, ok? :) -AH

Last edited by a moderator:
Its'...OK. The writing is a little dry and the characters are very much '2D', but the plot is interesting...to some extent. x_x
OMG, you and along with others, are like the only people that I can finally agree with! Everyone else just adores the books! Finally people who think differently!

I can't even finish Breaking Dawn now. xP My mental state of "Let's just make up a fanfic to get us through this freakin' book' dried up.

It's quite a shallow, but somehow, I continue to love them. They are pretty good books and the mix of suspensful romance with some action is quite good. ^-^

It's been in the past for a while

I get a flash and I smile

Am I crazy?

Still miss you baby

It was real, it was right

But it burned to hot to survive

All that's left is all these ashes

Where does the love go?

I don't know

When it's all said and done

How could I be losing you forever?

After all the time we spent together?

I have to know why, I had to lose you

Now you've just become

Like everything I'll never find again

At the bottom of the ocean

Do do do

Do do do do

Do do do do do do doo

Do do do do do do do

In a dream you appear

For a while you were here

So I keep sleeping

Just to keep you with me

I'll draw a map, connect the dots

With all the memories that I got

What I'm missing, I'll keep reliving

Where does the love go?

I don't know

When it's all said and done

How could I be losing you forever?

After all the time we spent together?

I have to know why, I had to lose you

Now you've just become

Like everything I'll never find again

At the bottom of the ocean

This is it

Let go

Breath

You don't have to love me for me to baby understand

Just know I love the time that we both had

And I don't ever wanna see you sad, be happy

I don't wanna hold you if you don't wanna tell me you love me babe

Just know I'm gonna have to walk away

I'll be big enough for both of us to say, be happy

Do do do

Do do do do

(be happy , be happy )

Do do do do do do do

Do do do do do do do

Be happyx2

Thats by Miley Cyrus...wow. It explains New Moon. So. Much.

I haven't read the series yet. I saw all the books in the library but I didn't see Twilight so I didn't borrow them but now all of them are gone. T.T My friend recommended it to me and apparently it's really, really, REALLY good. Most people seem to think the opposite but you know, everyone's different. I can't wait to read it. XD I haven't read a really good book in ages. I think the reason why my friend likes them a lot and recommended them to me is cos she's a sucker for love stories and I kinda am too. XD Anyway..I think I'll check the library tomorrow cos it's been about a week since I checked. Maybe they're there now?

Last edited by a moderator:
haha wow! and i thought i was the only one who wasn't OBSESSED with twilight.

i'm reading it for the first time right now, and i'm close to the end.

edward is annoying. he smiles and laughs way too much, and then he has the mood swings. and i hate how he's not like a vampire at all.

and bella is just annoying too. i hate how she's totally, impossibly in love with edward. it's just...not right. gaah.

and the plot is slow, until it gets to the tracker. and then it goes way, way, WAY too fast.

i mean, i like this book a little. but i can't imagine ever being obsessed with it.

Same here! I like the book a bit but it isn't that good.

And yes, Bella's obsession with Edward is kinda annoying. As if it's all about him!

But then again, I have never fell in love and might not have a right to say that.

while i was a target today i picked a copy of it up.

it's pretty good so far. i don't see how so many people in the gd seem to hate it.

i can really relate to bella, and we kinda have the same name, lol.

I read Twilight in two or three days, and I loved it.

I can see why people might not like Bella, though. There were a few parts that I started thinking, "This is ridiculous.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back