Twilight Zone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said the same hing.But if you really sit down and watchi it,youll like it.You should really seee the movie.Its cool and the creatures are weird.

OMG I love the old Twilight Zone, I've seen tons of it and sure it's not scary by our standers but it's always fun to see what people considered scary back in their time. I remember I saw one episode where this dude was talking to the ghost of Hitler, It was kinda weird.

We used to watch it in my middle school english class. I love old tv/movies. Classics like this are good things to keep around. :lol:

We used to watch it in my middle school english class. I love old tv/movies. Classics like this are good things to keep around. ^_^
I had to watch it in 6th grade, I think it was called "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" or something.

The thing with the old Twilight Zone is that you still see refrences to some of the shows even now. The Simpsons, Family Guy and a bunch of other shows have made references to some of the episodes. It's just a part of popular culture.

The shows were quite good. Nice little stories. I still catch the occasional episode now and then. They are worth watching.

Latest posts

Back