Twilight

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That might not happen. She has been on set multiple times and she loved how it was going. o_OBut she might hate the movie. You never know. o_o
I guess so.

@tamacrazy_101: Ok those acters don't even LOOK vampirery.

Sorry about bad spelling/grammeer. I'm crying right now so it's kinda blurred.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah...Alice isn't that bad though. She's maybe one of the only people that actually look like their supposed to.

And I love Taylor Lautner, but him as Jacob? Weren't they specifically looking for a native american?

^Yeah the books do tend to draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag a bit. And I just Princess08's post with the link, and I think the Alice, Rosalie and Victoria look fit the discriptions in the book the most. But Edward definately isn't what you'd call good-looking.

LOL I was in love with Edward when I read the story, but he doesn't look as handsome as he was described in the book... =/ I can't wait to read the rest of the series, but I just know that Twilight: The Movie is going to be less than dazzling...

Oh, man.  Would I love to read that series!  I've started Twilight, and it's interesting....waaah...Go Stephenie Meyer!
New Moon is the best. :K Finish Twilight! Gogogogogogogogo! -gets out pompoms of Twilight fandom-

:B

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, princess08! I'll try to finish the whole trilogy as soon as possible! Go Stephenie Meyer!

The only problem is that my older sister has the trilogy but won't let me read it. Okay, lets say I am...I'm not allowed to reveal my real age but I'll give a range: 9 to 13. Am I too young for the content? Is there anything inappropriate in there? (I know, it sucks. Sigh >.<)

I hate.......

The Fact that The Library here Doesn't have any Twilight Books. >.<

They look Really Good!

-ReallyReallyReallyWantsToReadTwilight-

But I'm going to ask the library Tommorow (My mom and I are going. I need more books. and She's going to use the computers because they're faster than the Dial-up crap we've got)

and i'll ask them if they can Order Twilight.

Because they do that.

They'd order one book just because one person wants to read it.

<3

We simply ADORE the Twilight series, and if you do too, then join and comment!!

www.bebo.com/twilightroxs

twilight forum

twilight website

This is the place for Twilight Fans.

╔════════════♥═════════════╗

T.P = Twilight plague-it's sweeping the nation! (=

The books that make up

the series:

-Twilight

-New moon

-Eclipse

-Breaking Dawn(2.8.08) - :D CANT WAIT!