Twins are no longer a myth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well I supose new tamatalk members always spam but LoVeTaMaBaBy its best not to spam,

well if U had twins you would have two eggs wouldnt U? so I dont think U can get twins.

I couldn't get 2 the link!!
it worked on my computer.and also,i have the feeling that might be a fake tama.or maybe the only reason there are two(2) on the screen is because they are connecting or something.

Sincirily,

Kate

that pic Has to be real. i don't know why someone would post a fake picture.
actually, it has to be "real"--but i know a way that twins could be easily faked in a pic w/o the use of photoshop or other photo editing programs--if the shutter clicks when the tama is "between" movements, it'll look as if the tama is in two places at once, thus creating the image of twins. for instance, on my v3 i have a tarakotchi, and i took a pic... you can see on the screen that my tama supposedly has a beak on each side of the head because the shutter clicked between movements.

i think that the "twin glitch" is possible w/ rom testing

[SIZE=14pt]GRRRRR u guys probably are allowed 2 bring yar tamagotchis 2 skool!![/SIZE]

Starting yesterday, they ARE BANNED from my skool!!!!

BOOHOO!!!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

your all people....

anyways what's uo???

(uo is yow/up)

I wanta twinsze gimme de tamwa gwattchi.

I been trying here....hasn't worked but i guess you're lucky.....lucky one.... :huh:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

disragared the silly acsent

^_^ how do we kno that u didnt photoshop that pic

peoples i no you probally wont believe me but i had twins without doing the rom test what happend was this;

i bought a chest on my v3 (boy) and i used it it turned me into a baby. and glitch or not but it stayed a baby,

finally when the mm (match maker) came i was still a baby and then i got a baby boy,

they became simeese twins and stuck to each other, eg when one did a poop the other did one at the same time on top of the other. it was very strange. finnaly when it was time for the parent to go. they un stuck (lol) and everythin went back to normal apart from when i visit the baby on tamatown then there is no charechter at the home, when you look on family in parents of coarse its still a baby boy so it was probally a glitch but it is possible to have twins, :D B)

hope that helped

regards

elise day

This is silly, everyday opening a new topic about twins. There is no code to it, and if it ever happened its on v3 when one goes to the other parent, on an angelgotchi as a secret character from perfect care, and any other times must be glitches, or lies; until of course there is proper proof. I agree with EnTamacat, that picture is most likely fake.

We can actually get twins but not for a long time.

when you got married, fireworks will appear and then you have twins, but after that one of the baby will leave you and join the husband. REMEMBER: you can only see it when our tama is a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back