TWINS ARE REAL I HAVE A PIC TO PROVE IT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i use to hav twins. its easy to get. when ur tama dies hold all the buttons for 5 sec. and then let go and only hold the A buttons. i got triplets once :mimitchi: :D

I am sure I have seen that very image before... I am not completely sure whether I believe it or not, could you explain more in depth how you did it? Like, which buttons did you press, and how many times you let the egg hatch etc...
yes, i have remember seeing that image before somewhere, but forgot where,oh binary has the link to it above. yes, that is where i remember seeing that same image. you could also have doubled it on your computer and made it look like there are twins on the tamagotchi. bandai said that there are no twins.

i tried the romtest thingy on my v2 and it worked but the egg never hatched yet . i did the rom test at 1:10 in the morning and the egg is still there if you want to know how to do a rom test here are the instructions

:hold down all 3 buttons use an object ( pen pencil) to press in the reset hole , hopefully the screen will go blank . it will then look like its evolving. after about 3 minutes the version number will apear . then it will say ROM TEST

then it will say ROM OK

then press the A button ( oh yeah you can let go of the buttons i told you to press after it looks like its evolving)

it should then go to the standby screen get another tama ( i did my rom test with a v2 and i connected it with a v3 but you can do the rom test with a v2 and connect with a v2)

and they should either play a game or send a present. connect them again then go check your other tama's freinds list ( on a v3 it will look like that weird guy with a helmet on i think its called nazotchi or something) if you connected to a v2 check its freind list and an egg should be on the list ..

Pm me if you have anymore questions :mimitchi:

That image is from this topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=33419 from Dec. 2005.
So, please tell us again how you were rom testing.
[SIZE=11pt]Binary, you never cease to amaze me with your thoroughness. [/SIZE]

I could have sworn I had also seen that picture before too.

Had you not provided the link, I was going to say that it was such a poor quality photo that it could have easily been Photoshoped. :furawatchi:

[SIZE=13pt]But ANYWAY.. the point here is that there are still NOT playable twins.[/SIZE]

*wants to kill topic*

I tryed tht before it never worked. The only time you can have 2 tama's on your screen is if your tama has a baby, thats all bandi even said you cannot get twins, triplets, etc.

So Legendarytamaseth, what mmost of us are trying to say is that you can't have twins or you are lying. Look at your first post. it said you were rom testing YOUR tama and look what happend (then you gave the link) on the link that binary gave us, that topic was made in december. And also I don't think you both have the same tamagotchi's the same green carpet the same tamas on the screen and the same pose as the tama's were doing. That is pretty hard to believe if that all was true. So please don't lie to people and copy somebody's picture who had it before you.

you could have just taken a picture when the mama tama has a baby and you see them both! how do we know your telling the truth

not you cocosilver

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work Chocosliver!! Another completely debunked twins topic.

Can I close this NOW? :furawatchi:

Why would someone lie like this?? Anyway, congrats Cocosilver, nice job too!!! :lol: :furawatchi:

Best~Wishes

~Tama-Love~

NIce, chocosilver. Schweet XD.

I'm gonna ROM the cr---ud outtta my tama and i I get twins, I'll give y'all a ton o' photos. Ones I hope tht you can trust me with.

yes, i have remember seeing that image before somewhere, but forgot where,oh binary has the link to it above. yes, that is where i remember seeing that same image. you could also have doubled it on your computer and made it look like there are twins on the tamagotchi. bandai said that there are no twins.
thare art twins tahy are fake i just got a glitch or somthing its proble just the tama i have that messis up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back