Twins on Tama V2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no cheat or code to get twins on version two tamagotchis.

If two tamagotchis get married, the girl tama will get twin babies but one baby will stay in the girl tamagotchi's screen and the other baby will go to the boy tamagotchi's screen.

I hope that I helped!! :marumimitchi:

-sk8er girl- :huh:

But if ya want twins on Your v3, when your tamagotchi is dead, type in abbcabca

You can get twins I have the code written down for when my tama dies I have V2 and V3

Bandai said there is no way to get twins on any tamagotchi exept for the angelgochi. any code you found or tried will simply not work. hope this helped ^__^

exactly. a lot of people have tried these codes, but they just don't work! So why lead people on, unless you are prepared to prove that you can get twins!

-TaMa_BaLlErInA :furawatchi:

oops sorry. ya know I got that code on this site. I didn't mean to misslead ya. Sorry. To make it up to ya,

Cloning cheat:3247997490

Okay, this is really starting to get on my nerves. THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY TO GET TWINS ON ANY TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!!!!!! Even Bandai has confirmed for us. Some people may claim that you can put in some code, or you can get twins from ROM testing, but there is no cold hard proof. And people who say that you can get twins from debugging, it's actually just one character with two heads. Sorry!! :blink: ;) .

There is a cloning item on the V3, but your clone only stays with you for about 10 seconds of dancing with eachother.

Okay, this is really starting to get on my nerves. THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY TO GET TWINS ON ANY TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!!!!!! Even Bandai has confirmed for us. Some people may claim that you can put in some code, or you can get twins from ROM testing, but there is no cold hard proof. And people who say that you can get twins from debugging, it's actually just one character with two heads. Sorry!! ;) :lol: .
There is a cloning item on the V3, but your clone only stays with you for about 10 seconds of dancing with eachother.
two heads? COOL! lol :blink: :wacko:

but by the way, you can get twins on a tamagotchi. Angelgotchi! :) :ph34r:

well, you can't get two tamas from one egg, but it is possible to get multiple eggs. here are some instructions with some othe goodies I've had for a wile:

Well, on the Gen 1/P1 and Gen 2/P2 tamagotchis, you can have twins. But... you dont type in a code on those (at least not on the g1/g2 tamagotchis... im not sure about angelgotchi. You can also get triplets, quadruplets, and quintuplets on the g1/g2 tamagotchis.) The way you get twins is... hold down all 3 buttons. then when you hear a long beeeeeeep let go of B and C but not A. while youre still holding A, press the reset button, and then you can let go of A. if you did this right you should have 2 little eggs on screen. Then after your twins die and fly to their planet,then you can have Triplets. You press A, let go of it, then press C, let go of it, then press A again, let go of it, and then press reset. Then if you did it right then you should have 3 eggs on the screen.When your triplets die you can get Quadruplets! press A, then let go; press C, then let go. Then press down A and B at the same time and let go. Then press reset. Hopefully there will be four eggs waiting for you....... QUINTUPLETS?! Yes, this seems like it's getting crazy, but it could just work. When the quadruplets fly away, press down all three buttons (A, B, and C) and press the reset button. Then let go of C, then let go of A, then let go of B.

im going off topic but how do i get the parent tamagotchi away from the baby tamagotchi and how do i speed up a tamagotchi's training? plz.

Are u sure....?

ober

:angry: :rolleyes: :ph34r: :ph34r: :angry: :mimitchi: :wacko: :wacko: :angry: :angry:

Whaaaat Im on the wrong topic!!!!!Im sorry people!!!! :wacko: :blink: :ph34r: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back