Twins? Right or Wrong?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steynj

Reaction score
:D Everybody. I did get twins once on my v3 and here's how:

:D When I got the v3, I pulled out that little red tab with the white arrow on it, you know, the one that activates the battery and there was an egg. I then inserted the tab and pulled it out again. There were then 2 eggs on the screen. You can get many more than twins by repeating this process.

:mellow: I also have got twins through a glitch (v1 and v3) and via ROM TEST (v2 and v3).

:D You can also get multiples for around 20 seconds by using the clone item in v3, the one marked !!

:D Other than that, there is no way to get twins. Clear?

Because I think I might get a guide to close any further topics on the subject of twins. Unless they have a picture or acceptable proof.

:furawatchi: Does anyone agree that this should be pinned?

Hmmmm....... I haven't tried that before but I might try it if I get another version three tamagotchi. :rolleyes:

Ages ago, when I first stated to explore tamatalk (as a guest), I tried all of the old twin cheats and I found out that they all didn't work. :(

Maybe if people keep posting in "twin cheats" which definatly don't work, then I think that this topic should be pinned. B)

-sk8er girl- :p ;)

:huh: When I got the v3, I pulled out that little red tab with the white arrow on it, you know, the one that activates the battery and there was an egg. I then inserted the tab and pulled it out again. There were then 2 eggs on the screen. You can get many more than twins by repeating this process.
That didn't work!! I did that on my tamas and it just made the battery dead! But that was with a v2.. Not a V3.

I have to try that, but I am going to have to buy another tama v3. It was hard enough to get the first one (it was the LAST one in the store)

My dad works for the Tamagotchi Co. and he said there has not been any sort of twins programmed into a tamagotchi. Hold on, what he is telling me is confusing :wacko: So I'll let him type.

The only twins we've programmed into a tamagotchi is the twins you will get once 2 tamagotchis mate when you connect. Then one of those babies goes to the other tamagotchi screen. Any boards about twins you see are untrue, or if you would like to check with me, just mail my daughter (Jade.) That's it.

`Jade's Dad + Jade.

On the V1 and V2 Connections/Connexions the only time you get twins is when the female gives birth to two babies of the same sex and one immediately leaves the screen to join the male.

There is no 'cheat' or 'code' to get twins on IR ConneXions / ConneCTions. I understand that this is something that has also been confirmed by BanDai.

It doesn't matter which one you have heard, nor if it is one that sounds like it could work - I promise you that it is a rumour that surfaces on a tediously regular basis - appprox once every week! (...and it is not true... )

Have a look at this web page (originally posted by OsuMesu21) - twins rumour history!

https://www.geocities.com/dvdp21/rumormill_twins.html

No one who has posted a picture on TamaTalk has been able to give detailed, credible information on how the babies / toddlers / teens live together on the screen - how they are fed, go on the potty, play games, etc....

Sorry - I still don't believe....! (and I don't believe there will be twins on the V3 either)

Now - there are about 3 Twins topics running on this board - and to stop the duplication, reduce the endless speculation and cut down on the spammy posts, I am closing them.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back