Twins, shop tips, and more and more!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
I have heaps of tips. These should all be true - I test them all out.

Looky!

Tama Twins: I keep trying to get twins when my tamas die - and once I got them, but one of them died two seconds after I named them!! And it was a glitch. So don't try any codes people give you. ROM testing might give you twins (by incident) and maybe debugging also.

Matchmaker tips - for people who've asked: Lots of people ask and tell others about how you can get tama girls or boys. The truth is, it's random which baby you get.

Debugging: only for ConneCTions

1. Open your tama as if you would change the battery. Take the battery out and set it on the back of the tama.

2. Get a tiny screw driver and screw all the screws out. Put the screws with the battery.

3. Slowly (and carefully) take the tamagotchi apart. You will see the circuit board. Be very gentle.

4. Get a dull graphite pencil, and put the battery in. Look to the left and below it. You'll see a metal thing of 2 halves. Make a lead between them. Then put the tama back together.

5. Put the battery back in. Then, screw and finish everything. Select RESET from the egg menu.

6. Set everything to set. Then you're ready to play with your tama! Press C at anytime for HYPERSPEED.

V3 shop tip: Once a week and when you're a baby and toddler you can get a sale in your shop! The shopkeeper looks funny and it says SALE!!

That's all I have for now... if this gets through moderating I'll add more!

:lol: That is very helpful :lol:

But about the matchmaker thing-You don't just get a boy or a girl

cuz When the book is closed, you get a boy, and when the book

is open, a girl- or maybe its the oppisite

:lol: Tamas rock 16 :lol:

Yea, they R always random, and so far i've gotten 2 boyz and 1 girl. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PM me if ya want a friend.

ok so I heard u can get shopping codes I have some but just don't know how to plug it in! HELP

also here's a tip! when your tama's asleep, turn the screen to time mode! it saves energy :D

I have heaps of tips. These should all be true - I test them all out.Looky!

Tama Twins: I keep trying to get twins when my tamas die - and once I got them, but one of them died two seconds after I named them!! And it was a glitch. So don't try any codes people give you. ROM testing might give you twins (by incident) and maybe debugging also.

Matchmaker tips - for people who've asked: Lots of people ask and tell others about how you can get tama girls or boys. The truth is, it's random which baby you get.

1. Open your tama as if you would change the battery. Take the battery out and set it on the back of the tama.

2. Get a tiny screw driver and screw all the screws out. Put the screws with the battery.

3. Slowly (and carefully) take the tamagotchi apart. You will see the circuit board. Be very gentle.

4. Get a dull graphite pencil, and put the battery in. Look to the left and below it. You'll see a metal thing of 2 halves. Make a lead between them. Then put the tama back together.

5. Put the battery back in. Then, screw and finish everything. Select RESET from the egg menu.

6. Set everything to set. Then you're ready to play with your tama! Press C at anytime for HYPERSPEED.

V3 shop tip: Once a week and when you're a baby and toddler you can get a sale in your shop! The shopkeeper looks funny and it says SALE!!

keewel

I have heaps of tips. These should all be true - I test them all out.Looky!

It turns out the only code that makes glitches is the many different debug codes the rest were programed. B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back