Twins?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunnyday6

Reaction score
My friend said yoyu can get twin tamas.

I don't know if it's true or not...

Is it true :lol:

not on most tamas, but I've heard angelgochi tamas have a twin character, and on mothragotchi too, but not on a normal tama, unless there be a glitch. tecnically you cannot have more than one character on one tama unless one is visiting/you use the clone code.

edit: added comma

Last edited by a moderator:
ways to get twins:

1: debug and there is this char that looks like twins

2: some tamas arent programmed properly (usually ony a wee prob) and twins can appear as a glitch.

APPARANTLEY IT IS............................ not true <_< :unsure: <_<

however it is said that you can only do this on the v1

you will have to see what version your friends tama is!!!!

p.s i dont actually know wether you can do this on the ver 1

*~tamacrazy~* :wub:

On the V1, V2 and V3 Connections/Connexions the only time you get twins is when the female gives birth to two babies of the same sex and one immediately leaves the screen to join the male.

(I assume that the same is true of the V4 - it is still quite a new version so we don't know everything about it yet...)

There is no 'cheat' or 'code' to get twins on IR ConneXions / ConneCTions.

I understand that this is something that has also been confirmed by BanDai.

It doesn't matter which one you have heard, nor if it is one that sounds like it could work - I promise you that it is a rumour that surfaces on a tediously regular basis - appprox once every 2 weeks! (...and it is not true... )

Have a look at this web page (originally posted by OsuMesu21) - twins rumour history!

https://www.geocities.com/dvdp21/rumormill_twins.html

No one who has posted a picture on TamaTalk has been able to give detailed, credible information on how the babies / toddlers / teens live together on the screen - how they are fed, go on the potty, play games, etc....

Sorry :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a few minutes ago, on a different topic, someone told me that they had twins. I don't know how to get them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back