twins

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

polarbearjeh

Reaction score
:huh: ive heard so many rumors about getting twins, some say there fake while some say there not help me plzz im so confused my friend said that her cousin told her he got 1 but i dont no......sry if this is in the wrong section i dont no if it is....if so feel free to move it i dont care

Yes there are twins but they are $40.00 to $60.00!!!Sorry but their WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chohimetchi:

Whoa...hold on...

First: The only Tamagotchi that has twins is the Angelgotchi (only available on eBay). Second: the one that "me me all me" was talking about is probably the Osutchi/Mesutchi "mating Tamagotchi" pair, also limited to eBay. Third: Technically, there are twins on the V1/V2 (when you mate two Tamagotchi and the female has two babies), but they only stay on the same screen for about a minute. Then one of the babies transfers to the father.

yeah it is true you can even get 3, 4 or 5 babies on one Tama! get the info on Tamagotchi Tango on tips and tricks then it says easter eggs and click on that then scroll down and read! enjoy! :wub: :huh: :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: :huh: :wacko: :mametchi: :kuribotchi: :lol:

I have heard that the codes for twins, triplet, quadruplets, and quintiplits are all fake. Many people have tried them and all of them said that they do not work. Therefore, I don't believe that you can. :) Sorry.

Best of luck,

tamabebe12

if your tamas fall in love(yours and yours, yours and a friends ect.), you get a set of twins on the girls screen, but one goes to the boys and one stays.

is that what you mean? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back