twins

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
keep the negative things to yourself. it worked for me!if it worked for me, then you must be doing it wrong!!! keep trying. it really works! if you have somethiung negative to say, then keep it to yourself. :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :( :D

it works! thank you so much!!!! it was pretty hard, but it worked!thank yopu so much. you must have worked really hard it it. thank you!

PS: if any of you have something negative to say, keep it to yourself.

"if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all"

-Thumper

Bambi

{i love that movie!!!} :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

sorry if this is dumb but wat's ROM TESTING?

oh and can anyone plz tell me if that trick works or not with PROVE plz.

WOW!it worked it depends on how long youre generation was though i had 100 at the most so i wouldnt know the exact number sorry ppl.=(but it realy does work.=)

Does it work on debugged tamas?

:lol:

I tried it on my v1 and the v1 is debugged. It didn't work. :huh:

banai said it themself 'there is no way to get twins'

please do not spread false information....

hope i helped

polkadork

I have a friend who said when you first get your tamagotchi and you pull that tab thing off the side put it back in then pull it out again you get twins you get one more tamagotchi every time you do it. :D :wacko:

this doesnt work but yes, how do you get ROM testing? plz pm me! :D

Hey how do u guys do the thing that's like, "CLick below this sentence three times for a surprise" thingy? It's really cool! And can someone teach me? :wacko: :D

From whatever I heard about R.o.m. Testing is connecting with an egg.
You people seem to be confused, no affence.

The persion who starrted this topic, he/she explaind this wrong. These tricks are a big roumer, because they may work- R.o.m. testing is also a way to get twins. Here's the correct way to perform R.o.m:

*Plese note that this will only work for connections, connexions, ver.1 and ver.2

Two people are requierd to do this, or you can do this on you're own by holding all three buttons: A, B, and C

You need to get a pen or any other kind of object that can reach far enough to press the reset button.

Now hold down all of these buttons. That's right, the reset button, A, B, and C. If this were to come ous as a sucsess, the screen is blank.

It then will look like avolving. After three mins, you'll see a version number and the screen should say "ROM TEST" After the screen says "ROM OK", press the A button.

It should go onto a standby screen.

Connect with another tamagotchi, and don't worry if it makes a weird noise. You'll still hava a standby screen, whail the other tamagotchi is still connecting.

After that's done, get the r.o.m-ed tamagotchi and connect, once again. Another egg will appear once it sends a present.

Wait and see what happens :lol: go to you're freind list and you'll see an egg
i done that

i WANT to try rom testing but i`m afraid that if i try it it will erase all my data.Will it erase it?I would like to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back