twins

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend is trying to get twins. :(

but somebody said to her that if you keep your tama alive for 20 years(20 days) whe it has a baby there will be twins! :D

BUT I THINK THIS IS JUST ANOTHER FALSE RUMOUR. :D

Yeah...what exactly is ROM testing? I've never heard of that.
From whatever I heard about R.o.m. Testing is connecting with an egg.

You people seem to be confused, no affence.

The persion who starrted this topic, he/she explaind this wrong. These tricks are a big roumer, because they may work- R.o.m. testing is also a way to get twins. Here's the correct way to perform R.o.m:

*Plese note that this will only work for connections, connexions, ver.1 and ver.2

Two people are requierd to do this, or you can do this on you're own by holding all three buttons: A, B, and C

You need to get a pen or any other kind of object that can reach far enough to press the reset button.

Now hold down all of these buttons. That's right, the reset button, A, B, and C. If this were to come ous as a sucsess, the screen is blank.

It then will look like avolving. After three mins, you'll see a version number and the screen should say "ROM TEST" After the screen says "ROM OK", press the A button.

It should go onto a standby screen.

Connect with another tamagotchi, and don't worry if it makes a weird noise. You'll still hava a standby screen, whail the other tamagotchi is still connecting.

After that's done, get the r.o.m-ed tamagotchi and connect, once again. Another egg will appear once it sends a present.

Wait and see what happens :D go to you're freind list and you'll see an egg

soo.. are there any benefits from all this ROM stuff? And does it crash your tama or anything like that?

don't spread lies i even tried it it didn't even work ^_^ :D :( :( :( :( :( :( :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
IT DOSEN'T WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :) :) :) :) :) B) :wacko: :blink:

If this "doesn't work" for anybody, then forget it. If it didn't work for whoever is reading my post, sorry but I never meant for it not to work. I am pretty sure that I typed the instructions of R.o.m without missing any steps :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
it really does work because ive allready known that tip and i did it and i have twins right know

so the people who are saying it doesnt work it does and you cant just come on boards saying it doesnt work its rude and how do you think the person whos saying this tip feels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe none of us explaind Rom the right way/ it may just be a real trick, who knows.

It may have somthing that has to do with the love potion or the Matchmaker, etc.

[SIZE=11pt]I was reading the topic and well I saw the post of 731brat [/SIZE]

And well I'm not saying if it does work or doesn't

But People are saying that it doesn't work because they TRIED the trick

(Some people tried them)

If it worked for you try to get a pic from your Tamagotchi please :D

Bye

can u reset to make it work aswell oh and by the way sorry i was mean to u :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :angry: :) :angry: :angry: : :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

<_< I dont know many people are saying it works.Some other people are saying no it doesnt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back