TWINS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAVE YOU EVER HADE TAMA TWINS?

• YES I HAVE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO I HAVE NOT

• I FORGET

• WHAT?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ablove5

Reaction score
I know i am obsesing about tama twins!

:kusatchi:

:puroperatchi: :mametchi:

*Moved to What's On Your Mind? forum*

Last edited by a moderator:
no your not at all! i like them too. maybe not as much as u!!!! :mametchi: :puroperatchi: :kusatchi:

This belongs in (non)TamaTalk. Can a Guide please move this? And don't worry, you aren't obsessing, I would like to have TamaTwins.

-TG :puroperatchi:

This belongs in (non)TamaTalk. Can a Guide please move this? And don't worry, you aren't obsessing, I would like to have TamaTwins.

-TG :chohimetchi:
Why would this be in (non)tama talk? It IS about tamas, right? -ZTF :kusatch:

Why would this be in (non)tama talk? It IS about tamas, right? -ZTF :kusatch:
Yes, it is. But this category is What Happened To My Tamagotchi? Asking if you've had twins and saying you're obsessed with them isn't a glitch or anything. And notice the word "non" in (Non)TamaTalk is in parentheses. (Non)TamaTalk can be about whether you're saying what you did with your Tamagotchi or if you read a good book. It isn't just normal talk excluding Tamagotchi.

If it isnt, than how come a guide didnt move it? Anyways, if it did need to be moved, it would go in Whats On Your Mind, not (Non) tama talk. Have you been to (Non) Tama talk yet? I have and I didnt see one post about tamagotchis. If this were to be in there all the people would tell ablove 5 to move it to a different place. Like I said maybe to Whats On Your Mind. So can a guide move this to Whats On Your Mind even though I think its fine here....-ZTF :)

If it isnt, than how come a guide didnt move it? Anyways, if it did need to be moved, it would go in Whats On Your Mind, not (Non) tama talk. Have you been to (Non) Tama talk yet? I have and I didnt see one post about tamagotchis. If this were to be in there all the people would tell ablove 5 to move it to a different place. Like I said maybe to Whats On Your Mind. So can a guide move this to Whats On Your Mind even though I think its fine here.
It's possible a Guide hasn't seen it yet, and besides, it doesn't really matter if you've seen a Tama-related topic in (Non)TamaTalk. And besides, if it was only for non Tama-related topics, why would "non" be in parentheses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back