Twins?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but guess what i had 5 pets in one tamagotchi!

(if you want the cheat go to tamagotchi cheats)

On the V1, V2 and V3 Connections/Connexions the only time you get twins is when the female gives birth to two babies of the same sex and one immediately leaves the screen to join the male.

(or you get the "Clone" item where you see a mirror image of your tama for a few seconds)

There is no 'cheat' or 'code' to get twins on IR ConneXions / ConneCTions. I understand that this is something that has also been confirmed by BanDai.

It doesn't matter which one you have heard, nor if it is one that sounds like it could work - I promise you that it is a rumour that surfaces on a tediously regular basis - appprox once every 6 weeks! (...and it is not true... )

Have a look at this web page (originally posted by OsuMesu21) - twins rumour history!

https://www.geocities.com/dvdp21/rumormill_twins.html

No one who has claimed to have got twins or even posted a picture on TamaTalk has been able to give detailed, credible information on how the babies / toddlers / teens live together on the screen - how they are fed, go on the potty, play games, random animations, etc....

As it happens, my boyfriend and I connected our tamagotchis one day and I went off to get us a couple of glasses of juice, and he called me urgently back into the lounge and asked if I saw anything weird. As he held our tamagotchis, one in each hand, I did INDEED see something weird. Usually one has an "AWAY" sign and goes to the other tamagotchi's screen, where the two are seen playing or doing whatever they're doing at their stage. That day, my tamagotchi was still at it's screen, and it was also in my boyfriend's screen at the same time.
It only happened once.

These pictures you see of twins, two tamas on one screen, could most definitely be a similar glitch, or somebody else's identical tama connected, when they both go to one screen and play. Also when you and another tama connect and mate, two babies appear on the female's screen and one rockets off and joins the male.

I don't believe twins for a second, not two living on one screen unless they're parent and child.
That always happens to me. It doesn't really do anything bad.

wow... how sad... i wish theres a way to have twins lol!!! how old does it have to be, to be able to get married?

That's it! I KNOW there's no such thing as twins, I was just making a point to those posters out there who believe in twins and try to scam others into believing it too.
Twins do exist. Who ever it was who said ther grandpa works at bandai, Then he would know they exist. I am not saying they age together. When two people have tamas and there tamas are the opisite gender, They can use the love potion to have babie(s). There is a 99.99999% chance that da girl tama will have twins, and one of theme will go to the father. They wont ever go onto each others screen untill he parent leaves and they can connect with other tamagochis. They wont nessisarly grow up to be the same. If a person has 2 tamas and connects them, Takes the same care of them,They might grow up the same. Yet again a 99.9999% chace that will hapen. Mabey It is a V3 thing. I am not sure. But I know twins exict because I've seen it be done numors time, beacuse my friend does it with her brother. I am not trying to be mean but they do exict! I hope I made my point across. (Oh yeah, and I say them somewhere on tamatalk...somewhere)

One person said they got twins on their Tamagotchi, and I asked, "Can I see them?" and the excuses were always different:

"I can't bring it to school because it's a Version 4. It has two antennas."

"One of them died."

"I might lose it."

"It broke."

"It didn't actually break but they both died."

AS IF!!!!!! :p

thanks 4 the tips on twins they really helped i wondered why the code 4 twins never worked by the way my name is emily thanks bye!

:fruwatchi:*Emily:fruwatchi:

it's always like that

when two tamas are born there are 2 and then 1 goes to the others screen :D

I've read things online about twins. I always had a feeling they weren't real but I always wanted to just really find out. I never got a chance but now I don't have to! :( :D :eek: :) :D

On the V1, V2 and V3 Connections/Connexions the only time you get twins is when the female gives birth to two babies of the same sex and one immediately leaves the screen to join the male.(or you get the "Clone" item where you see a mirror image of your tama for a few seconds)

There is no 'cheat' or 'code' to get twins on IR ConneXions / ConneCTions. I understand that this is something that has also been confirmed by BanDai.

It doesn't matter which one you have heard, nor if it is one that sounds like it could work - I promise you that it is a rumour that surfaces on a tediously regular basis - appprox once every 6 weeks! (...and it is not true... )

Have a look at this web page (originally posted by OsuMesu21) - twins rumour history!

https://www.geocities.com/dvdp21/rumormill_twins.html

No one who has claimed to have got twins or even posted a picture on TamaTalk has been able to give detailed, credible information on how the babies / toddlers / teens live together on the screen - how they are fed, go on the potty, play games, random animations, etc....
Wow, I can't believe that somebody remembered that link! O_O

Anyway, there's a very simple reason as to why Bandai never programmed twins: NOT ENOUGH SCREEN SIZE. The Tamagotchi screen is only about 36 pixels wide, and all adult characters are 18 pixels wide (although some might be less, a blank space between the characters still counts).

If two adult characters are present on the screen, half the screen would be used up. Now imagine trying to connect it to another Tamagotchi, and it comes over on the twins' screen. That's 3/4 of the screen taken up. Now the third Tama gives the twins a present. Now ALL of the screen is taken up by the twins, another Tama, and a box. No room for smiley suns at all!

Another thing, how would twin characters eat? They can't stand next to each other and eat, as there's not enough space! You can argue about parent Tamas feeding babies, but I doubt that two characters of the same age would be programmed to work that way.

Other things to consider are items, games, visiting the website, etc. But it's most important to note that Bandai did NOT program twins, have SAID they haven't, and these rumors HAVE TO STOP.

~OM21

LOL - I wish BanDai would actually program twins into a tam - just to stop the endlessly recurring rumour :(

I guess we will all just have to be satisfied with !!clones and Tama Angels in the meantime!

it just didn't connect right. but don't let that ruin the fun! :huh: :eek: :eek: :unsure: :unsure: :blink: :blink: :blink: :D :huh: :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back