Twins?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was off-topic, gotchitamatamagotchi. Please try to keep your posts related to the topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
No it is not a glich i have had twins before you just have to enter a code when your tama dies and two eggs apear it is neat. -_- :)

No it is not a glich i have had twins before you just have to enter a code when your tama dies and two eggs apear it is neat. -_- :)
Is that so, wheres your proof hm...

Just to let you know I've had tamagotchis since back in 1997 and that code never and never will work. Its all an Urban Ledend about having twins. Try it if you want to but you'll find out the truth.

As it happens, my boyfriend and I connected our tamagotchis one day and I went off to get us a couple of glasses of juice, and he called me urgently back into the lounge and asked if I saw anything weird. As he held our tamagotchis, one in each hand, I did INDEED see something weird. Usually one has an "AWAY" sign and goes to the other tamagotchi's screen, where the two are seen playing or doing whatever they're doing at their stage. That day, my tamagotchi was still at it's screen, and it was also in my boyfriend's screen at the same time.
It only happened once.

These pictures you see of twins, two tamas on one screen, could most definitely be a similar glitch, or somebody else's identical tama connected, when they both go to one screen and play. Also when you and another tama connect and mate, two babies appear on the female's screen and one rockets off and joins the male.

I don't believe twins for a second, not two living on one screen unless they're parent and child.
There is a code to get twins when your egg is about to hatch--you quickly press the code using the a,b,and c buttons when your egg is rolling around.

What is this supposed code that will get you twins? Does anyone even know?

StaticRaisins, that happened to me too! its funny! :) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back