twins?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is it possible to get twins?

• yes!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• huh??

• how?!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
r u tryin 2 stalk me or just spammin around ?

my 2 V3s got married & had twin girls. I named 'em Sarah & Sehra. CUTE!!!  1 wus violetchi & the other turned out 2 b that 1 that looks like Ugly Betty (fat with glasses and ponytail
well arent you nice...not..so what if someones fat with glasses and a ponytail? you got a problem with that? grow up and stop judgeing people by how they look!

Okay, let's settle this.

Twins are NOT possible on V2, V3, or V4. They NEVER WILL BE. You can have 3 tamas on a screen only when it's mating and just had the 2 babies. You can have two tamas on the screen only when it's connecting or adult and baby.

It turns out BANDAI DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THESE CODES until they were emailed. THEN THEY SAID THIS WAS NOT POSSIBLE FOR MODERN-DAY TAMAGOTCHI. And if Bandai doesn't know about it, it's not true.

You can get twins, heres how:

When your tamagotchis are connected, if they have 4 hearts, a screen with fireworks comes up. One tamagotchi will get one kid, and the other will get the other kid. sorry you can't keep both.

:ph34r: :kuribotchi: :nyatchi: :kuribotchi:

well arent you nice...not..so what if someones fat with glasses and a ponytail? you got a problem with that? grow up and stop judgeing people by how they look!
You need to grow up and not judge others by what they say. (its a tama for goodness sake!!!! not a person...)

No getting twins is NOT TRUE... Unless you're talking about....

1. When you mate with another tamagotchi and have babies. You will have twins, but i'll only be on your screen for a few seconds.... one of those babies will go to the other tamagotchi.

2. I think it's possible to have twins on an Angelgotchi. (A kind of tamagotchi toy in Japan)

tamasrock123 :D

shes just talking about a tamas discrition, so how is that rude?

No you cant get twins.

FOR THE LAST TIME I GET TWINS ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: why don't you listen to me??? i am telling the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when people say that you can't hold 3 tamas on your screen they are getting confused with triplets!!! FOR GOODNESS SAKE I AM ENDING THIS BY SAYING YOU CAN GET TWINS!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back