Twins?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you make twins on a tamagotchi? Triplets? I've got this info sheet. Is it telling lies? :)
Yes, it's telling lies.

you can have twins, but only on p1 p2
Even on P1 & P2 there aren't twins - through ROM Testing it was possible to make two eggs appear on the screen. However, these did not behave as independent characters.

If you don't believe me, get a P1 or P2, raise twins, and post photos to show us that I'm wrong.

(P.S. for those who don't know: P1 & P2 are the original Tamagotchis from 1996 / 1997)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah! :mimitchi: but i had twins on a hong kong V2 i had it when my tam was out of battery and when it was a toddler.

I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE TRY TO MAKE UP STUFF THAT DOESNT EVEN WORK! :p :D :D

Twins are possible on Angelgotchi and I think a few others that were sold in the 80's. The reason these rumors are going around is because people assumed the codes for the old ones worked.

You can kind of have twins during mating, but they will be seperated between the parents.

i can tell you now i thought the same thing about tama's having twins!!! :( (but only for the version ones!!!!) i found out some info on different websites and on most of them they say it is untrue! :D and like everyone else has been saying for ages BANDAI SAID IT IST TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p but can you please tell us all where did you get this info sheet from??????????

kind regards :p

*~tamacrazy~*

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back