Twitter

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.In my signature.It's LazerOSaur :)

I followed my school's twitter O:

Follow me.I follow you.Like a stalker, but on the internet xD

I have a twitter. I never go on it..

I don't really see a use for it. I just tell people 'What i'm doing' on my Myspace or Facebook Status.

I do, I love Twitter. It's easy and not as complex as some other social networking sites, and an excellent excuse to stalk people in what they are doing.
Follow me, and I shall follow you.

:)
i followed urs mine is iitatiix3 :]

I made a new twitter..... it's just a separate account from my regular one, it's my 'American Idol' account. 8D So whenever American Idol/some other reality TV show comes on, instead of spamming all my followers' pages with me rambling on about American Idol, like I usually do, I just made a separate one for American Idol.

So yeah.. if you're interested in me critiquing everything that goes on on AI.. follow Idoltess x3

^ Maria. You've only had yours for a few days yet you have a hundred more tweets then me.

I really need to go on more often :S

I Love Twitter ! I Realy Love To See What Different Clebs Are Doing ! Gooooooooooo Twitter !!!!!!!!!!

I have one, but I haven't been on it for over a year. xP

I'm not a social networking person. lol

I have a Twitter.

But I don't use it to tell you all that I just got a latte and what it tastes like.

Every. Single. Time.

I use it more to follow other people than to actually Tweet.

Though I do enjoy posting random crap that nobody should care about. xD

I use it mainly so I get news about my favourite bands before or around the time that you do so I won't be entirely clueless when you message me saying, "OMG GUESS WHAT."

:)

And I think I use Facebook more as a Twitter, personally.

Instead of going to Twitter to document Kelsey and I's webcam convo, I documented it via Facebook.

I'm not sure why. xD

~Mew

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one, but I never tweet anything really of interest, mind you.

c:

I'll follow everyone who's posted so far if they follow me~

I just made one.

So if someone called Keeley starts following you, it's me. xD

I'm not adding any real life friends on there, because no one has it. Plus, I like to get away from them sometimes... ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a twitter but i forgot what is was...

I never go on it, Twitter is eh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back