Two batteries

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neomyster

Reaction score
Well when you buy a tama theres a battery in it but it would be good if they put a extra one in the package. Hope they do in v6 . Thank you

If you're talking about, like, making your tama last longer without the battery dying on you, it's not such a good idea. Some people have already reached their 99th generation, no problem, with one battery. So I think just one battery is strong enough to last that long.

And besides, some of the tama ancestors to have double batteries (take the P1 for example), but the batteries are smaller and they cost, like, six bucks for a pack of two! One battery is cheaper, and it lasts a long time. I don't think it would be a really good idea.

I would say, you would have to add a couple of more bucks to the Tama you buy. Ppl may then think the price is too high and not buy it totally. ;)

Why is this here?
Because it's a suggestion. Why else?

Well I like the idea but then a tamagotchi would become more expensive. I'm just glad they actually include a battery. So many products say batteries not inculded!

If they did that, they'd be losing money instead of gaining it (unless they make Tamas more expensive!).

It would be more helpful for people who don't like going around shopping for a battery when it dies for the first time (They might buy the wrong kind/type of battery too).

But you can get batteries that work perfectly fine at dollar stores for 50 cents for a 50 pack!

So for me, it would be more of a rip-off. But that's me.

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back