Two little tricks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dgennero

Reaction score
1.) Since button C will bring an adult close up (or make a toddler happy), if you want to turn the sound off, pressing buttons A and C at the same time usually doesn't work - press and hold A, then C.

2.) If you catch your tama pressing to take a poop, clean up before it does so and you'll see it cleaning up in a tub.

Yeah, I know that.
You could say "Yeah, I know that, but that may help the others, good tip!" rather to say that sentence. :huh:

Nice one Dgennero. :( :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

You could say "Yeah, I know that, but that may help the others, good tip!" rather to say that sentence. :(

Nice one Dgennero. :( :D :D
Look, I was just saying...

I know that u turn the sound on and off but put your tama in the bath??? ^_^ :( I didnt know that.

Good work! :( :( :( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
i know that already but it may be useful for some begginer. you should put this in " help for new tamagotchi pet owners"

1.) Since button C will bring an adult close up (or make a toddler happy), if you want to turn the sound off, pressing buttons A and C at the same time usually doesn't work - press and hold A, then C.
2.) If you catch your tama pressing to take a poop, clean up before it does so and you'll see it cleaning up in a tub.
this will be perfect for new tama owners! :lol: :angry:

Don't be rude! He or she did his best!
Thanks!
You mean his or her best...

Anyway I'm not trying to be rude, and if you want more then Go Here

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be great for new owners! I already knew it, but you did a good job on that! Thanks!

:)

I know that but it can be very helpful definatly to new pet owners! Thank you for taking your time to write this! I think that it is very thoughtful! And the person who said 'I know that!' is very rude! I am very annoyed they said that!

i think many people know that trick already but it is still a good, rather, a great tip for new owners

:) :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back