Two Lonely Strangers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama_gotchi_lover

Reaction score
Hi there peoples!! :D Well...this is my first log of 2 v4 Tamagotchi Connexions and their adventures, so I should probobally start with their status!!

HUNGRY: all hearts full

HAPPY: all hearts full

TRAINING: [||||||]

PENCIL: 24

STAR: 39

FLOWER: 17

0 years old

23 pounds

NAME: Yuki

GENERATION: 1

325 points

USERNAME: TAMMY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PENCIL:32

STAR:15

FLOWER:12

0 years old

22 pounds

NAME: Karin

GENERATION: 3

2000 points

USERNAME: ANNA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, there you are! :D Oh, by the way, Yuki's wittle bitty house is blue with sunflowers ans\ grass under it :lol: , and Karin's house is yellow with red and orange bubbles and lines. They are awesome!! Ok, on to the log! :) Right at this very moment, both of my tamas are toddlers, and I'm waiting for them to become teenagers! :p

Yuki is a Mchitamatchi, and Karin is a Puchichi, and they are sooo cool!! :D Well, I'm sending them to school! Awwww...they're so cute in their little backpacks!! ;) ok...now they're singing. Ok, Karin fell on her face...twice, but Yuki stayed confident! Go Yuki! :blink: Ok...Karin's hungry, so I'll feed her a sushi, and now she's really happy! Ok, have you ever tried playing jump rope with 2 tamas at the same time? Trust me, it's not as easy as it looks. Take this advice from an experienced player. Despite the toughness, I'm doing it now. :wacko: Aaaaaannnnddd....they both tripped at the 3rd jump. Man, I'm really bad at this. :p Well, I've got to go play some more and do homework, but I'll tell you all when something else happens. Bye for now!! ;)

Hi, I'm back!! :D Well, it took a while for my 2 little tamas to evolve, and they were really anxious; so was I. In fact, I was soooo anxious, that I changed the time, and woke them up. And guess what? :lol: In 10 minutes tops, I had to teenage tamagotchis!! B) I was sooo happy when I saw them. Yuki is now a Hinotamatchi (fireball) and Karin is...drumroll please!! :D She...is...a..........YOUNG MEMITCHI!! :p I have always wanted one, and I was so happy when they finally evolved. Actually, I think that Karin is older than Yuki, whih is kinda weird. :) And...in case you havent noticed, I like to give my tamas Japanese names cause...well...Japan is just awesome. Oh! Back to the tamagotchis! ;) Ok, Karin's attention icon is lit up. Gotta give her a time out. Sorry, but its for your own good! :D Aww, man! I can't bear to see her cry! :( I know! I'll give her...some popcorn. There. Much better. Uh-oh, Yuki's crying! Ok, don't panic!! Just...praise him. Ok...yay! All better now! Ok, on to the status!! ;)

HAPPY:all hearts full

TRAINING: [|||||||||] all in other words

Pencil:64

Star:55

Flower:27

1 year old

26 pounds

NAME: Yuki

2935 points

USERNAME: TAMMY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TRAINING: [||||||||] 1 more to go!

Pencil: 74

Star: 27

Flower: 39

1 year old

34 pounds

NAME: Karin

GENERATION: 3

1730 points

USERNAME: ANNA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, here you go then! :lol: Well so far, not much happened between the two of them, except the fact that the robber came and stole 200 points from Yuki, and 300 points from Karin. :( But, I will notify you all when something else happens (like them evolving into the adult tamas that I know they will be!)

Bye for now!! ;)

lol, I'r really enjoying this log!!! :lol: :lol:

Hiiii!!! I'm back!! :D And, I'm very happy with my 2 wittle tamas! They've been really good, and I really am enjoying all my time spent with those two! :D Well...not much yet...oh! Karin's training points are full now, so thats an accomplisment, right? ;) Well, anywho...they are now both 2 years old, and I woke them up so they can evolve earlier. Really! I can't wait any longer. I am really impatiant...must work on it...some other time! :huh: I was in a really good mood, so I bought everything in Yuki's and Karn's shops, just for the heck of it! :huh: Well, thats it for now! Next time, they WILL be adults!!

Bye for now!! :D

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!! :D Th-they evolved!!!!! :D And Karin turned out to be...a Ponytchi!! :wub: Doh! I am actually kinda mad, cause I got her the second time now, but I'm ok because Yukin is a...you ready for this? B) A Togetchi!!!

Got to go. Bye! :p

Hi there Tama-lovers!! :lol: Soooo sorry that I kept you all waiting. Well...I must say that I have some good news and bad news. The bad news is that Yuki and Karin have now gone back to their friends and famiy back at Tama-land. :lol: I...I miss them soo much! I-I think I might actually cry. Sniff sniff! Well, at least I have some good news. The good news is that those two have mated, and had two baby boys together(awww...how CUTE!). Aaaaannnddd...I gave them Japanese names! :p Ok...my sunflower Tamagotchi's name is Takeo (not TOKEO! There's a differance!), and the orange bubble Tamagotchi's name is Kazun(e), and it's pronounced Ka-zoon(and not cusin). Righto...on to the next bit of news!! :D Well, right now my two widdle angles are fast asleep in their soft beds, but I still remember exactly what they look like! Well, I'm actually very happy at what they turned out to be, and I wouldn't change them, even if I had the chance. Kazune-chan here(The translation of Kazune-chan is 'little Kazune'. In other words, any name or word with the suffix -chan at the end means little, ok?) is a firy Hinotamatchi!! ;) And Takeo is a clinking little Young Androtchi!! :D I love them both sooo much!! They're the best. Hee hee! :kusatchi: Oooohhhh, I cant take it anymore! I gots to wake them up! Beep beep...ok they're awake now. Awww...look at them, dancing around on the screen! Uh oh, Kazune-chan's really unhappy. Gots to feed him one, two, three snacks. There, all better! :D Okies, I have to go type up my report now. Oh, befor I forgets!! I'm not gonna be on for a while cause we're having neww floors installed here, and the only way to get in here is through the back door, and there's snow on the ground! How ironic. ^_^ Well, anywho...toodles! Till next time! :nyatchi:

Heeeelllloooo there everyone!! :D I'm soo sorry that I didn't update sooner, with the MSA and stuff. Man...this is really taking a lot out of me! :p Anywho...well...why don't we do a

:wacko: ~TIME WARP~ :ph34r:

Eh he he...sorry about that. It's really hard and painful for me to say this but...sniff sniff...MY TAMAS DIED!! :D :D :( I...I feel soo iresponible and pathetic. Yep, that's me. Little PATHETIC Ann. Poo....OOOH! Gotta snap out of this funk! :D It's just really hard to put in words, you know? I never...ever...ever lost any of my Tamas...EVER! I mean...they never died(I actually LOST lost lets see...2 v2's, and 1 v3, and all at school! Yes...education isn't the only bad thing that happens there! :( ) Soo...right now I will give you the new and improved statuses of my 2 wittle angles. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Orange circles tama

HAPPY:100% good

HUNGRY:100% good

TRAINING:0

Pencil:7

Star:2

Flower:10

0 years old

Name: Suki!!

Weight:oops...a poopie. clean it up...OH! 7 pounds :unsure:

460 points

USERNAME: Gochi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunflower tama

HAPPY:100% good

HUNGRY:100% good

TRAINING: 0

Pencil:5

Star:1

Flower:13

0 years old

Name: Arima!!

Weight: 8 pounds :wacko:

520 points

USERNAME: Tammy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They're doing really well soo far!! Well...here we go! Shops are restocked I see...ok Arima has a cookie...a hot dog...grapes...and a stuffed anmal.Suki has a cookie...pizza...a shovel!...and a cantalope. Yay!

oh... I am also planning to make Suki a Makiko and Arima a Tensaitchi sooo....yeah.G2go.

Bye for now!! ;)

P.S. I am Manga addicted. I read Kare Kano and it is awesome!! PM me if you like Manga too. I'd really like to hear from you!! :D

Latest posts

Back