Two questions...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama rs fan

Reaction score
Hello!

As you can see, I'm a newbie forumer... :blink:

Anyways, on to the questions:

1: My Tamagotchi Version 4.5 grew into a UraMemetchi!!! Here's the confusing part, when it was a teenager, it was ura young marotchi! And i checked the growth chart, and the three adults it can evolve. Uramemetchi wasn't any of them, but it grew into one anyways! How could this happen?

2: My brother has a Version 4 kind, and both of our tamagotchis has new batteries, when ours became adults, we tried to connect to mate or something like that, but every time we try, the V4 kind kept saying "fail"...Do you guys know what is the problem?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
1.domt worry about that that happens to me alot!!! i dont think that would happen on a music star though but anyway...

2.try connecting later and one more thing was u in the sunlight because sometimes it wont work then and if u was not in the sunlight then.... well i dont know!....sorry :D

anyway welcome to tamatalk.com i hope u have fun in the forums!!

and your welcome if i helped.. :p

Here's the answers:

1. V4.5 growths are dodgy, so far, we've found it very difficult to make an accurate growth chart. (Not really an answer - but it sort of explains it)

2. I've had this problem with V4s before... Some people say downloading helps them, for others this has no effect... but changing the battery fixed it for me.

with you and you brother your tamagotchis need to be good or best friends

and hold you tamagotchis close and where the connection part is.

1. Don't worry, when I used to play with my tamagotchis that would happen frequently. (sp?)

2. Try changing the battery, maybe that'll help. (;

Welcome to tamatalk!

1. I've seen a v4.5 chart that shows all the possible evolutions and it shows the three that it is supposed to evolve into big and other possible evolutions small. So they could evolve into a lot of different things, but some characters are more likely.

2. This happened before to me, changing the batteries helped, or you could try downloading.

Hope I helped. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back