Two Tamagotchi Projects

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuazha808

Reaction score
Hi!I'm Yuazha808,and I wanna show you two Tama projects! :( One is making a Tama house.If you wanna make this,you need:

1.A any-sized box(Okay,not too big...)

2.Fabric and cotton(if desired.) :huh:

3.Scizzors

4.Stickers(Your choice!)

5.Markers or colored pencils

First,put the fabric and cotton in the box.Unless you wanna,cut out windows and a door(not too low!The cotton might fall out.)TIP:If the cotton falls out,take the cotton by the door or window out.Use the markers,C pencils,and stickers to decorate the box.Tadaa!You have a Tamagotchi house now!Keep the lid if you like!Make a sunroof!

For the other project,you need:

1.Glue

2.Fabric

3.Cotton fuzz

4.Foil

5.Small box :(

6.Tape

7.Stickers,markers,colored pencils,etc.

Get the small box and glue the cotton fuzz to the lid of the box. :( Let it dry.(Approx:12 hours in the sun) :kusatchi:put the foil into the box.Then tape the fabric to the foil.Decorate your box with the markers and all that stuff.Tadaa!Another way of making a Tamagotchi house!Please tell me if you liked it or not!Thanks for viewing this topic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Gotchigirl96, how did you get that avatar??? That is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:D :rolleyes: :huh: :eek: :D :eek: ;) :lol: :p

Thank-you for showing us how to make that, but my tama already has a home, my house! (lol) or my pocket, and when i go to bed i keep it beside me all the time!!!

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!!

Oh wow. This looks like a neat idea-- I'm probably going to try it sometime soon, so my Tamas can have a better place to sleep than my computer desk. ;)

Nice idea.I should make one.I think i saw one of those projects on a fan website before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back