two tamas or one?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I can't decide if I should take care of one or two tamas. I'm currently taking care of v4.5 & music star.

but i can't make up my mind if i should take care of both or pause the v4.5

can i please get opinions.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking care of two at one time is small potatoes. Right now, I am taking care of six out of thirteen of my Tamagotchis, and that isn't too difficult either.

I had the same situation, allthough I decided to pause my Music Star and play with my V4.5

It gets boring for me to, but if your playing with one tamagotchi that takes up more time then the other ones, it's funner.

Which is why I chose to play with the V4.5, I think it's got a better concept then the Music Star.

They are both fun, the V4 is the one I keep on pause so I don't have to bare it dying again. My currently tamas: (organized oldest to youngest)

V4. . . . . . . . . .unactive

V5. . . . . . . . . .active

music star..........active

V4.5. . . . . . . . . .active

If you have enough spare time to take care of 2 Tama's at once then go for it!

I prefer too take care of 1, since 2+ can get too much of a hand-full. :lol:

Cya! :D

I normally raise around 4 Tamagotchi at a time, but it depends on which versions. I tend to raise the 'older' versions (V1, V2 and V3) separately from the 'newer' versions (V4 +) because the older ones require more care for the better characters (still tying to get ChoHimetchi on my V2 and failing when I get Mimitchi instead XP).

Right now I'm raising my two EnTama, my UraTama and my Celebrity V5, which is rather easy because they never seem to need anything. :lol:

I haven't yet experienced the Music Star, but because I'm saving it up for a special occasion, I might just raise it on its own. :D

So, anyway, it depends on your free time, just like Kuchipatchi Rulz said. If you feel you can cope with two Tamagotchi, I would definitely go for it. However, if you feel like you can only manage one, then I would just raise one for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back