Two tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*jenny*

Reaction score
There was a v5 and a music star.The music star was a :D .And the v5 was a :D .The v5 had a brother and a sister.He was a boy.His sister was a :D and his brother was a :D .The :D was Dave, :D Bobo, :D Vio.They were the Maboo family.The :D name was Jude.The v5 was a pink I love my family tama and the music star was piano design.The owners of these tamagotchis were friends.Dave had a crush on Jude.They both grew up together.But soon they broke up and when Jude went to say sorry,He was found with a women.And they had kids!The other girl was a :furawatchi: named Candy.

You add the story!

Jude was so sad.She decided to find a way to get Candy to break up with Dave.

Jude ran home.All through dinner she douldn't eat.She had a hard time thinking.Dave came to say sorry but she just threw soup into his face and ran off crying.Candy didn't care if she hurt Jude.After all,she thought she was better because she was the REAL v6 and not trying to pse as one.Jude wasn't posing but Candy thought everyone did.Candy told Dave to calm down but he just got mad.He kicked Candy out and wrote a note to Jude.

Note:Jude,

I love you.Im sooo sorry.Really.Please forgive me.I kicked out Candy and now I don't have a mom to help raise kids.If you don't want me back,could you please baby sit while im at work?I don't want them to get tooken away and taken back to Tama planet.Please help me,Juse.I love you.

Dave

She changed her mind.She stayed home and hired a bavysitter.She didn't want to go because she knew they would start asking quetions she couldn't answer.

She was having a boring time at home,then her mobile rang,she saw that the number was Dave's.

Should she answer it...or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back