Type in you tama user name

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SallyDachi

Reaction score
Excuse me for asking, but how does the tama user names really work? How can passwords work exclusively on my unit, when I have not registered myself on tamagotchi town and there's no required wiring from tama unit to my computer? is there any radiation from my tamagotchi who sends information wirelessly? Or is it a easier, (then more comprehensible) explanation?

This question is maybe weird, but I think it's sensible... :eek: ^_^

No, there are no real connection between the Tamagotchi and Tamatown. The antenna is actually hollow, just a decoration.

It's quite hard to explain it with my English skills but I'll try:

Tamagotchis and Tamatown were programmed so that the letters on the username match certain numbers that are used in the passwords. That's why the passwords from the same username work on every Tama. I hope this makes sense!

Last edited by a moderator:
really i didnt no that well really i mdidnt even think lol but thanks tarakotchi and theres ur help sallydatchi

tamatown creates pws matching 2 the username u put in, your tama checks the pws and accepts em only if they match, no direct connection is needed 4 this

Excuse me for asking, but how does the tama user names really work? How can passwords work exclusively on my unit, when I have not registered myself on tamagotchi town and there's no required wiring from tama unit to my computer? is there any  radiation from my tamagotchi who sends information wirelessly? Or is it a easier, (then more comprehensible) explanation?This question is maybe weird, but I think it's sensible... B)   :blink:
there's nothing complicated about it to be honest. your username just means that no one else can use that password.

no radiation nothing. passwords i think more unlock the items but make it look like they're being sent.

u don't have to register u just type in your name when u get there and it makes passwords to suit the name. that's it really.

also this should be in the tamatown help section instead of here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back