U.F.O.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOW MANY TIMES HAS YOUR TAMA RIDDEN A U.F.O.

• PUT 1 IF RIDDEN ONCE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PUT 2 IF RIDDEN TWICE

• PUT 3 IF RIDDEN TREE TIMES

• PUT 4 IF RIDDEN FOUR TIMES

• PUT 5 IF RIDDEN FIVE TIMES

• PUT MORE IF YOU RIDDEN MORE THAN 5 TIMES

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello

how do u get a ufo anyway ive never seen 1 in the shop at all on my v2???? :( :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

no offence but this topic is kinda boring

[snoring.................................]

I'm trying to get one right now. i use to have it but then my tama had to die and lose all my items. which was every iten you could get!!! :angry:

any way i got it by changing the time to 2:59 or 6:59 and waited 1 minute. :angry:

I'm trying to get one right now. i use to have it but then my tama had to die and lose all my items. which was every iten you could get!!! :angry: any way i got it by changing the time to 2:59 or 6:59 and waited 1 minute. :eek:
Sure you did.........Suurreee. :angry:

Sure you did.........Suurreee. :angry:
As patronising as you want to be, it is a well known fact that the quick restock trick works. Restocks occur at 7:00 and 3:00, so it's understandable to be able to restock the shop by just changing the times...

I can't really answer that poll, seeing as how I've never even bought a UFO. I've seen them in my shop, and they seem pretty cool, so next time I think I'm going to buy one :mametchi: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back