UB Funkeys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0

Reaction score
Heya,

I used the 'search' feature and found 2 topics about these UB Funkeys. I didn't want to bump them up (they were 2 months old) so I created my own thread on them. :p

I ordered some online today and they are already shipped due to come around Monday. They look sooo cool! Do you have them? What do you think of them? Any tips for anyone else? :)

:unsure: 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0 :angry:

I love UB Funkeys! I have 12 of them. =P Some of the games are really awesome, and customizing your crib is really neat =D Plus I love the new storyline. ^^ They just updated the website and opened a new world, Funkiki Island! =D I just found that item that prevents Master Lox's henchmen from stealing your coins! It was in Funkeys Town, in a little patch of grass near the Grand Funkey Station. It was shiny. =O I love Funkeys! :unsure:

I love UB Funkeys! I have 12 of them. =P Some of the games are really awesome, and customizing your crib is really neat =D Plus I love the new storyline. ^^ They just updated the website and opened a new world, Funkiki Island! =D I just found that item that prevents Master Lox's henchmen from stealing your coins! It was in Funkeys Town, in a little patch of grass near the Grand Funkey Station. It was shiny. =O I love Funkeys! :wacko:
Ooh! I'll PM you about that item, I would love it. I heard about the henchmen, I don't want them stealing my coins!

And 12? That's so awesome! I want to expand my collection too. :wacko:

:furawatchi: 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0 :furawatchi:

What are UB Funkeys? They sound great!
UB Funkeys are little...action figures sort of. They have online access to a great website with games, items, little things to play with, and more! First you have to get a UB Funkey Starter Kit with a UB Hub. You put your Funkeys in the hub, download Funkeys on your computer, and start playing games, earning coins, exploring worlds, and customizing your crib! Each Funkey has access to a different room with it's own special game and items. There are five worlds that Funkeys can access through portals, and only certain Funkeys can use the portals. It's sooo awesome. :furawatchi: Oh and the website is being CONSTANTLY updated, with new games, portals, items, and Funkeys! :furawatchi: They just opened a new portal with new games and items, Funkiki Island. Unfortunately, non of my Funkeys can access it....hey 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0! Which Funkeys did you order? Did you get a Starter Kit? (You need a Starter Kit to start playing, because it has the hub and the download CD)

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered the starter pack with Lotus and Deuce. Then, I ordered Scratch, Twinx and Vroom! :( What funkeys do you have?

And Wine_Deer, here is the UB Funkeys website. It has some information on them there.

:lol: 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0 :lol:

I have some.. I got them for Christmas. I'd like to know if I should play them or not.
Really? Awesome! :D

I think you should play them. I've watched videos on YouTube, read up on them, and they look sooo fun. :)

:) 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0 :furawatchi:

I ordered the starter pack with Lotus and Deuce. Then, I ordered Scratch, Twinx and Vroom! :) What funkeys do you have?
And Wine_Deer, here is the UB Funkeys website. It has some information on them there.

:furawatchi: 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0 :furawatchi:
Cool! For my birthday I got a starter kit with Lotus and Deuce, plus Xener, Bones, Scratch, and Twinx! Then for Christmas I got: a rare Twinx, Vroom, Sprout, Boggle, Fallout, and Wasabi! ;)

I Had UB Funkeys for christmas and they didnt work to my computer .I had Windows 98.but now I Windows XP Home Edition but no more money.

I got UB Funkeys for Christmas, yet I haven't tried them out. I'm planning to, though.

I really don't get what they are about. Yeah, I've seen the commercials. After I typed that, you'll probably be thinking I'm deaf, psycho, or yeah. Anyways, I don't get it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back