UFO for the version five...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sapertws

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]Is there a UFO for the version 5 tamagotchi? Is there a code for it because I heard it cost alot and i cannot afford it? How much exactly would it cost if you wanted to buy it? I'm not trying to be a bug and ask alot of questions like the one i asked about the version 5 growth chart but i want as much as i can get for my version 5 tamagotchi! :D [/SIZE]

~SaPeRtWs

[SIZE=21pt]There is a UFO, but it's not something you can buy. If you take really bad care of your V5 characters, they will call a UFO to take them back to Tamagotchi Planet. This is not a good thing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Is there a UFO for the version 5 tamagotchi? Is there a code for it because I heard it cost alot and i cannot afford it? How much exactly would it cost if you wanted to buy it? I'm not trying to be a bug and ask alot of questions like the one i asked about the version 5 growth chart but i want as much as i can get for my version 5 tamagotchi! :D [/SIZE]~SaPeRtWs
No, there is no UFO for the V5. If you see a UFO on your screen, it means that your Tamagotchis got angry from bad care and went back to their home planet, Planet Tamagotchi. It's like when a V1-V4.5 dies.

i mean you know how you can get a UFO on the earlier versions and ride them into space and everywhere you know one you can buy i heard it costed like 50,000 $ thats what im looking for! not the one where it takes ur tamas away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back