UFO

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

otchi973

Reaction score
i keep changing the time so that i can get different items in the shop cuz i want to get the UFO in the shop but the closest thing i got to a UFO is the remote control UFO! got any tips? and does the remote control UFO do any thing special?

p.s.

do u have to be an adult to use any other remote control toys? cuz i know u have to be an adult to use the remote control UFO

:lol: :ph34r: :huh: ;) :lol: :lol:

yes, you must be an adult to use RC toys. You will just have to keep changing the shop times and be patient, remember, if you look at the v4 shop list, there are alot of shop items and only 4 are displayed at a time in the shop, so keep trying. ;)

that is right vince730, u r right on targeted

that is right the RC toys u can only use when you an adult!

let me tell you, the RC UFO is really nothing special, and the UFO is much better, (but is really expensive, like 50,000gp)!

so just keep looking at your shop, and changnig it, and with a bit of luck, an UFO may apearr :furawatchi:

laura_1996

my tamagotchis 5 yrs old and an use the RC UFO

Is there a UFO there in V4
Yes there is a full-size one that your tama character can use to zoom off to different worlds on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back